Chapter 47- Witch

Okay guys I will end your suffering and do Lucas pov!! I told you I wasn't going to do a chapter in his pov while Lily was captured but I love you guys so this is for all of you ❤️

I run my hands through my hair for the fourth time in a minute, I need to find her.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" I roar throwing a vase at the ground.

"A-alpha we have been searching everywhere, there is n-no signs of her or the missing pack members" I growl angrily.

"That son of a bitch" I say with clenched teeth.

"We can search again alpha?" He offers but I shake my head.

"There's no point... We need a witch" I say.

Kieran waits for me to speak more about my idea 'what should we do Talon?'

'I just want to find Lily so I don't care!' He shouts, we have both been very angry so everyone has been trying to steer clear of me but it's hard when I'm ordering them around.

"Get me this witch" I say writing down the address "tell her it's an emergency, she owes me a favour and this is her favour" he grabs the note and walks out of the room.

I sigh and sit down in my destroyed chair, I get out my map and cross out the recent area that was searched.

So far we have searched every tiny little place in each area but they are no where to be found, yesterday I even went to all five areas with Liam, Tyler and Xavier but there was nothing.

I'm going to kill alpha Jones so painfully that he will be begging for mercy, but first I will torture him and do everything he has done to Lily to him.

He doesn't deserve to go easy after taking and torturing my flower and my pack members, he took children!

I open my draw and painfully get out my photo frames, I sigh looking at the photo of when we were on a hike and Lily was on my back looking down at me while I was looking forward smiling.

I look at the second one where we are kissing, she's on her tippy toes and my arms are around her waist.

The third one was taken recently, it's a photo of Lily, Lexi, Storm, Xavier, Tyler, Liam, Stella and I at her party.

Then the last one is us dressed up with my arm around her waist, I'm looking at her and she's looking at the camera smiling.

A knock interrupts my thoughts and I compose myself, Ivy walks in the room with Kieran behind her.

"Good evening alpha Knight" she formally says.

"Ivy" I nod in greeting.

"What is the problem?" She asks standing before the desk.

"Alpha Jones has taken my mate and pack members, do you think you could find them?" I ask looking at her intently, she better know how to find them.

"I do know a location spell that could track Luna Lily, that will most likely show where the rest of the pack is. I need something of Lily's and a photo of you two" I nod. "I also need some water, herbs, dirt and candles" I look at Kieran.

"Get the others to help you" he nods and walks out of the room.

"Do you have a map?" She asks and I nod pushing it forward towards her, I also give her a photo of Lily and I.

Kieran walks in with Toby and Rory, each of them have things in their hands "please place them on the floor" they nod and carefully place each thing on the floor.

She takes the photo and map with her and places them down, she spreads a cloth on the floor and puts the candles around the room.

She then places the herbs down in one corner, the dirt in another, she splashes water in another.

Ivy places one of Lily's favourite shirts in the middle with the photo frame on top, she grabs a small bowl out of her bag.

"I need some of your blood."

"Why can't you do this the vampire diaries way? They just get a map and use blood" she scoffs.

"The spirits aren't helping them in that fake tv show, the spirits will help me" I shrug.

I hand her a knife and she drags it across my palm, I squeeze my hand so my blood goes easier into the bowl.

Once the amount needed is in there she wraps a bandage around it and kneels placing the blood on the map.

She starts chanting random words with her eyes closed deep in concentration, I hope this works.

'This better work Luca.'

He's more impatient then me, and that's saying something.

I watch as the blood moves to a certain location, she opens her eyes "she's in the country, an abandoned forest area- leachmore mountain" why the hell is it called leachmore mountain?

I don't ask I just nod "thank you."

"I hope you find all of them, the spirits told me that she's in a lot of pain" I swallow the lump in my throat.

"I hope I find her too."

Okay so here's the Lucas pov chapter because all of you have been asking, I told you guys I wasn't going to do it though!

Make sure you have read scared and scarred chapter

comment•vote•follow
Keely