66

Lmao I have no life so here's another chapter 🌶🌶🌶
------------------------------------------------------
(Private messages between Lauren and Dinah s/n y'all already know shits about to go down lol)

DinahJ: Lauren fucking Jauregui.

DinahJ: answer your damn phone I just wanna talk

LaurenJ: are you gonna yell at me too?

DinahJ: no Lauren of course not.

DinahJ: IMMAAA GIVE YOU A POLY BEAT DOWN IF YOU DONT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

DinahJ: why the hell would you cheat on Camila????

DinahJ: she had so much trust in you and you just threw it all away

DinahJ: SHES BEEN CRYING IN HER ROOM ALL DAY, SHE HASNT EVEN ATE SHE DIDNT EVEN WANT THE PIZZA WE GOT HER.

Crybaby: lol I figured out how to get in here

LaurenJ: I'm fucking sorry ok? Im hurting to! I just lost the best thing that ever happened to me

Crybaby: damn right you did! Camila is the kindest sweetest girl on the planet, she has been cheated on, lied to, and used! Then you come along and actually give her hope then you do this?

DinahJ: ^ and on top of that you destroyed my ship! Everything I've worked on, everything I built, all because you couldn't keep in your pants.

LaurenJ: I didn't kiss her! She kissed me! And before I could pull away that picture was taken!

Crybaby: lmao don't believe you

LaurenJ: well then honestly I don't know what else to say

DinahJ: how about an "I'm sorry"??? Or maybe a "I'm gonna make this right"????

Crybaby: look Lauren, all I know is Camila is upstairs crying her eyes out right now because of you. And you better fix Lauren, you better pray to god that you fix it.

"Crybaby" has now left the chat.

DinahJ: look Laur, you know I love you and you're my best friend, Im all talk when I say that id hurt you. But Melanie? She's been Camila's best friend since kindergarten, so you better make this right.

"DinahJ" has now left the chat.