prolugue

"Oh please listen to me at least. I know it's hard to believe but I assure you it's totally safe. We can have our human body expedition by the help of this ship.'' I raised the model of the very ship I had spent my life to build. I was happy that the day finally came that I can take my students to a unique kind of study tour, yet it was being more harder to get permission from the school management to do so.

"But I don't think it's possible how can we be this small? How could we just turn into the size of a glucose molecule? Our school's principal insisted.

"Okay if you want proof you can come with me right now and I'll show you how it works. I can take you inside a human body right now.'' I added.

'Oh no no, if you are saying then it must be that way but you have to take permission from the parents too.''

"That's not a big problem I'll send a notice at once. So you're giving me permission right?'' I was more then excited by the mere thought that my dream was just about to come true.

"Yes yes now please leave me be, I've got lots of important things to do.''

I bounced up my chair and headed towards the fulfillment of my dream. My years of hard work was now taking its shape. I could practically embrace my students with the knowledge far and beyond. Also I wanted to let them understand the purpose of all these creations of Allah. Our Lord always loved the ones who go deep into the mere fact why and what exactly we are here for? By this way we could praise Allah for giving us the numerous gifts. Gifts that we enjoy yet doesn't even have a clue. The gift of our body.