10

(sorry for typo's i'm to lazy to read them over)

*knock knock*

i opened her door and an smiling cara was standing there.

''hello gorgeous'' i hugged the girl and pulled her inside. ''y/n who is that'' my mom asked

''it's cara'' i said smiling.

'' hey loves'cara said in her british accent.

''hey mate'' my ma joked.

''lauren'' i said once i saw the girl eyeing cara.

''this is my girlfriend'' i smiled as cara wrapped her arm around my waist.

(wait what?)

lauren licked her lips. she got up and stretched her hand out.

''hello, cara'' cara smiled

''anyway are you girls ready?'' i nodded smiling,

it was andrew his birthday. and i promised him that i would come to his birthday. it's his 18 birthday. and he decided to have his birthday at an strip club. he recently broke up with justin so he wants to get lit.

''yes ma'' cara kissed my cheeks.

''let's go'' lauren said looking at cara and me.

my parents drove us to andrew his party. but what they don't know is that it's at an stripclub.

''ah hell no. an strip club?'' ma asked.

''what how do you know that?'' i asked.

''i used to come here''

''excuse me'' mom asked turning to her wife. ''when exactly was that?'' this was our cue to leave.

''i love you mom i love you ma. i'll message you when we're done'' i got out fast followed by cara and lauren.

''names'' said the guard. ''y/n, lauren and cara'' he nodded.

''y/n and lauren may enter but there is no cara on the list'' i shook my head.

''that's probably an miss understanding. i told andrew cara would come'' he shook his head.

''there is no cara on the list''

''call andrew'' i said.

''no can do ma'am''

''baby just go find him i'll be here when you're back'' i nodded pecking her lips.

''i'll be right back. come on lauren'' lauren and i walked inside music was playing we walked through an second door and that's when te sound hit me

''hello loves'' an drag queen said handing us both some drinks. she moved away.

i looked at lauren as she drank it. i shook my head. ''help me find andrew'' lauren nodded. she looked at her watch.

''let's go'' i walked after her. ''hey y/n lauren you made it'' andrew said hugging us.

''hey happy birthday. but why isn't cara on the list'' he frowns.

''what do you mean. i look at lauren and she looked at her watch.

''hey andrew, do you maybe have some coke here?'' she asked.

''lauren, can you just wait for an second''

''cara is on the list i put her there. nvm ill come with you maybe it's just an missunderstanding'' i nodded.

''andrew where you going hunny'' an drag queen said stopping andrew.

''hey babe. i'll be right back''

''andrew come on. she's waiting. lauren do you need to be soemwhere?'' i asked as she looked at her watch yet again. she shook her head smiling.

''no'' i nodded and pulled andrew from the drag queen and to the exit. as i got outside. i looked around not seeing cara.

''hey where is my girlfriend?'' i asked.

''where is the girl?'' i asked the guard. he looked at me. ''she left'' i frowned.

''where to?'' he struggled. my phone dingend.

my english love

i left. i had to go to england. i'm sorry y/n but i don't want to be with you anymore.

''what?'' i gasp.

''what happened?'' i called her, but she didn't pick up.

''she broke up with me''

''well fuck that english dummy anyway. i didn't like her thick brows in the first place''

''but why?. i t-though we were-'' i shook my hair.

''this is something to worry about tomorrow let's just party. i don't wanna ruin your party'' andrew smiled nodding.

as we walked inside. i turned around. i thought i heard someone yell my name.

''everything okay?'' lauren asked. i nodded.

''yes i'm fine. come on''

that night was spend with my two best friends.

''are you y/n'' someone said as i was at the bar.

''yes'' i turned to the person. it was an girl with an hood on her head.

''y/n i know what happened. to you girlfriend. don't look at me pretend like your just drinking'' i did just that.

''what do you mean?''

''i mean. that your girlfriend was taken'' my eyes widen.

''what, what do you mean taken''

''i mean- i mean. that they took her. look we do-'' the girl was being grabbed.

security grabbed her.

''watch out for the green eyes'' she yelled as they escored her out.

i frowned. ''hey you okay?'' i nodded as i saw andrew in my vision.

''where is lauren?'' i asked him.

''i think i saw her last at the booth why?'' i shook my head and walked to the booth. i made eye contact with lauren, then continuid my way out the strip club and out of the back door. my face hit the cold night air.

the door soon closed after me.

''tori flirted with me. and she ends in the hospital. khelani kissed me and she ends up dead. tori asked me out and now she's locked up. and now cara. this all started when you got in town'' i turned around.

''why?''

''i had no other choice.'' i shook my head.

''lauren you can't do this.'' she shook her head.

She looked down squeezing her hands in fist.

''you got me'' she pinned me against the wall.

''lauren stop leave me alone.''

''You're mine! And mine only'' she said looking at me in the eyes

''you left me. i met cara because of the things you did to me. i had to get help. she got me through those things you did!'' she put her hand on my mouth.

'It's gonna be over soon. I promise'' i bite her hand.

she didnt even flinch.

''you'll be safe''

''i'll never be safe with you'' she smiled sadly then put something in my neck

''It hurts. Because it's true. I'm sorry you got dragged into this'' then everything went black.

guess who's back. back again. let's be honest. who missed me?
only me?. well that's awkward. hihihi. anyway non of y'all reads this anyway so bye!!!!.

omg babes i love y'all!! thanks for 3k reads y'all are amazing
(I decided to change this story a little bit because it didn't really add up. So you can read the changes)