Part 22

I rushed into my room with a hammering mind.

"Butuda! Butuda!... L...listen to me! Wha... What happened?" Bitch followed me followed by her pet her behind.

"Fuck off!" I snarled.

"Please please listen to me..." She made that idiotic puppy face. My eyes darted at the dog behind her.

"What is it doing here!" I yelled. She startled for a bit. "Get this shit out of here..." I wagged my finger at the dog.

"Butuda...!"

"I don't wanna harm you Poulee. So get the hell out of my room with your dog, cause I donno what I will end up doing if you stay here for one more second!" I warned. But she didn't go moreover kept gawking at me with that face. "go!" I clenched my fist tightly. But she took steps ahead with an embracing gesture at me and something possessed me I just pushed her. "save these hugging things for your own people and good people specifically for your dog...!"

"Butuda!" She giggled suddenly as if I had cracked some jokes.

"Either you are kissing me Pulu right now right here or I don't know what will I end up doing, you have no idea. So better just get out of my sight!!!" I seethed.

She startled with widened eyes on my face. Her mouth gasped in shock. "Butuda..."

"Go!" I snapped once again cutting her words as she started. But she kept standing. Gawking at me with wide-open mouth. And within a nanosecond I found myself slamming my nonsense lips on her soft one. I gripped her forearm and nape making sure she couldn't escape like before. She lost her balance and her back leaned on my dresser gripping my shirt thus dragging me with her, not letting go our touches. She had her eyes shut. She was beautiful from this close too.

As we broke the kiss after some minutes, she was looking down. What was she thinking? She was huffing profoundly, her head down as if would like to meet the ground. She tugged a lock of her hair behind her ear.

My face was resembling those cartoons with love eyes. I was grinning like an idiot, blushing like an idiot. I have never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever touched something so soft!

I tilted her face up holding on my fingers. I had never seen her face from this close.

I placed my lips her forehead and hushed "Your all-time and attraction leaving studies and essentials, are only mine Pulu. No one else. You are only and the only mine! Only!"

"What does that mean?" She whispered opening her eyelids.

I looked into those twinkling stars in her eyes in which two spoonful coffee blended with care. Her eyelashes were almost touching those glasses of her spectacles. And those beautiful big eyes were shaded with two thick powered glasses.

"That means you are not allowed to spend your precious time with any other living beings, sometimes not even non-living beings too. You had enough till now. I smirked, "Your all times from now onwards are booked by me, Mrs. Chatterjee." I stroke her face.

And her those thick eyebrows curved in a horrendous frown and jerked off my arm cage around her.

"Listen Mr. Anindya Chatterjee for once and for all." Her cold voice shook of the shit of humour in me. "I am Not your slave. With capital N. I am not 'booked' by you or something. This... Just happened. I had a shit emotion involved with this. This meant nothing but shit for me. I am Not here to answer your animalized hormones. I am NOT your toy that your parents had bought for you to please you. I am NOT your winning prize that you will claim me, you have no right on me!!! Okay?" she shouted wagging her finger at me and walked away.

A knife was stabbed in my heart. Why can't she understand? It asked me. What she gets out of this?

But I ignored it. And rushed behind her.

"you are ought to answer me." I hitched her gripping her forearm making her facing me.

"My emotions, my fucking hormones, every bloody thing... Cause you are MY BLOODY FUCKING WIFE!!!" And there came my 'Indian husband' trait.

She smirked weakly at me, "so I was right...!" She howled. "it's just because you guys nurtured me that does NOT mean I have to fulfil you people's all wishes by my everything, I will not! You understand???" She jerked her hand trying to get rid of my grip. Her face was red due to tears.

Frankly, I had no interest in knowing what she was talking about so I ignored and...well actually the words kind of gushed out of my stupid mouth.

"goddamn it! I love you Poulee! I love you for heaven sake!" I yelled gripping her hands and pinning on the wall. "Can't you see that already? Is that too much veiled for you? Y.. You girls say that you guys have some sixth sense right! So is my love too transparent to be shown. Can't you see it? Couldn't you feel it? Ever? Can't you see it? Or just don't wanna see it...???" My stupid stupid eyes started raining out my frustration. She just doesn't understand! Stop being an idiot! My brain growled at me. The other side raised a question while. Seriously I was in love?...