Chapter 14

Rohan's POV

That's not what I want.

I start walking away feeling angry. But I stop in my track when I hear a sentence that was the last thing I wished to hear.

"Don't touch me wherever you want!!" She screams.

Damn it! Touch where?!

I turn back and find the stalker called Noah putting his hand on her hip.

Son of a rubbish!!!

I put my coat on the table and clench my fist to punch his ugly face.

I punch his face and to cover his face he moves his hands from her and she jumps away.

"What the f***?!" He screams and hits the stony ground.

A exclaiming sound comes from the crowd.

"Watch out!!" Nina shouts and I sit down. One of the mates trips and topples down.

"You've to pa..... &#&@+" Griping the collar I throw him on the table.

"Ouch!" He exclaims in pain.

"Aah. It's been long since I fought." I say.

Feeling another's presence behind me, I lower my hand and gripe the hockey stick.

"You're pretty good at hockey, right?" I say smiling.

"Don't talk shits!" Before he can pull away the stick. I twirl it and push it towards his stomach.

Holding his belly, he falls down groaning.

"Pish!" I hiss sadly when a gunshot heard and the bullet cuts a little bit of the sleeve of my shirt. And the bandage open up.

Too close!

Before I can turn another bullet hits the nearest chair.

Noah is holding a gun and it's aimed at me.

"Now what? What you think? Am I that much unconscious?" He says with teasing smile on his lips.

I stare at him blankly.

"What you wanna do?" I ask.

"I won't think to shoot you if I can't take the girl." He says.

I glance at her who's covering her mouth and looking at me with teary eyes.

"Shoot me. If you can..." I say.

"No...no.. no need... I'm going with you..." She says.

"I wander which one I'll use to shoot you.." I say taking my two revolvers from the holsters attached to the both side of my waist.

The crowd starts whispering.

"I think with both at the same time." I say pointing them at Noah.

His eyes open wide and he takes a few steps backward but doesn't down the revolver.

"I run a multinational company. I have many enemies you know. So, I need a little bit of security." I say.

He lowers his revolver slowly and starts running away all of a sudden. Some of the students starts chasing him. And others start going back to the place where they were.

"Are you all right? I mean your arm? Does it hurt anywhere? Where?" Nina runs to me and starts observing me.

I stare at her restless face. I can't believe she loves someone else, the perfume holder.