24

Princess POV

Oh my Gash!
Seokjin! You almost said Yes to that ridiculous question!!!
What's gotten into you???!

I made my way back to my room without looking back to Namjoon 'cuz I could feel the stares at my back and didn't wanted to make the situation more awkward for me.

I close the door and glide down on the floor.

I feel weird.

Is it me who got nuts or am I really glowing and all red?

Do I got a fever?

...No, I don't feel bad or uncomfortable...what is it then?

I stand up and walk over to my bed, where I sit minutes ago with Namjoon.

Namjoon

I am so happy that we are all good now. I was really worried about today although he already told me in the shop, that it was his fault...which isn't quite true, because it was me, who pulled of that stupid prank, but yeah...let's just forgot about that.

But...if I think about it in another way..it was me who got us two a bit closer today, which talking and I guess he trusts me more now than at the beginning.
I mean...he wouldn't have told me hispast about his parents, if he wouldn't trust me now, would he?

Tomorrow it's me who has to tell something about his story.

It won't be happy, but I have to show him that also trust in him so it's just fair.

"PRINCESS!" Hoseok kicked in the door and plopped down beside me.

"Could you like not? I don't want to buy a new door just because you are not able to come in like normal people do" I sighed and closed the door after him.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing special...just some Details~" he smirked.

"What details? I don't know what you're talking about' I shrugged.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about~ Like why were you two so near to each other when I came in recently with Jimin?" he asked raising an eyebrow in amusement.

"Hobi I already told you that he was comforting me, but did you listened to me? No. That's it. You can leave now, if there isn't anything you would like to talk about" I pointed at the door, but he didn't left.

"There is actually something..." he looked away trying not to meet my eyes.

"Oh god. What have you done this time?"  I gave him a concerned look.

"Well it's just...that there may be the chance...that...I...am falling...for Jimin" he flushed and covered his face with my pink pillow out of embarrassment.

"O hey that's pretty co- WHAT?! Hobi tell me that you're not being serious""I asked shocked from the news.

I mean I already knew that they were playing around, because of the kiss and skinship, but I didn't though they would be serious about it...or he would be serious...wait.

"Does he feels the same?" I asked softly as I approached him on the bed.

"That's what I want to know! And I kinda have a favour..." he put the pillow down and looked at me.

"You know Princess that I love you...of course like a brother,but you get it, dont you?"

"Of course I know. Who woulnd't love me?" I smiled.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Could you like, spend some time with Jiminie and ask him some questions about me. You know. How he feels and soo one...please?" he smiled cutely at me with big eyes.

"You're using me? Why can't you just ask him?"

"Because...I'm too shy...PLEASE PRINCESS PLEAE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!" he hugged me and wasn't planning to let go before I would give him the answer he waited for.

"You are shy? How?!"

"I don't know. All because of him..."

"...When do you want to pull that off?"

"Tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow! Why you got something to do?"

"No, but what about Namjoon?" I asked curiously.

"You're right...don't worry! We will just trade butlers tomorrow and he will be with me and so I can get to know him better!" he smiled happily.

"Hhhhmm...I don't know if that's a good idea. I don't trust you. What if you say something dumb and he will get the wrong idea about me?"

"I won't I swear! Just chatting about Things you know , beside I can ask him about you, if you want..."

That...isn't a bad idea.

"Okey I'm in, but don't ask him too obvious questions. Deal?"

"Same goes to you, but deal!"