How it all began!

"BEPO WHERE ARE YOU?" Your voice was heard all over the yellow submarine to your beloved captain's displeasure.

"Captain please..." A certain polar bear shivered in fear.

The man next to him sighed and stood up from his chair.

"We've already discussed this Bepo..." He walked to his bookshelf, switched books and sat down again on his chair "Your job is to keep the new girl busy so she doesn't interrupt my work or destroy anything inside the submarine."

"I'm sorry Captain, I understand it!"The bear apologised as usual but didn't leave "But Sir... I think she does it to gain your attention. And my fur is not the same as before!" He cried while feeling his own fur still sore from your constant tight hugs.

Not that he didn't like them, but it was starting to be too much. In the beginning (Y/N) was just a sweet and funny girl they had recruited and who unexpectedly bonded quickly with the captain, but something happened. Captain started acting cold towards her, too cold for his usual self in Bepo's opinion, and soon talking, ordering Bepo to babysit her all day.

"Captain did something happen between you two?" The bear's sudden question made Law jump on his feet, push him out of the room in anger without telling a word and slamming the door.

"Captain...?" The confused bear remained in front of the door wandering in thoughts while on the other side a very tensed man fisted his bookshelf effortlessly trying to contain his emotions.

"BEPO! I FINALLY FOUND YOU!" Your high spirits brought him back to reality with another tight hug "C'mon Bepo let's play! Hum... Is something wrong?" Your smile faded as you broke the hug.

The bear shook his head fast and took your hand with intention of leading you far from the room but stopped when heard a loud crash. You both ran to your captain's room only to find one... two... no, three, wait four...

"FIVE CAPTAINS?" The poor Bepo fainted leaving you with five gourgeous Laws!

"(Y/N)?..." A laid in bed Law looked over at you yawning.

"What are you doing here?! I thought I told you not to..." An overfloan with anger Law gritted his teeth when holded back.

"Don't talk to her like that! She's our friend, our family, our lo...AHHH!" the friendly Law who stopped the angry Law was pushed aside by another Law.

"My sweet angel (Y/N)..." He kissed your hand and whispered seductively in your ear "Let's leave these idiots and live our own adventure together."

You couldn't help blush madly at what you just heard. It was true you felt a connection to your captain imediatly after meeting him and your feelings grew since then but you didn't know if you could believe it after what happenned recently.

"How could you?! Even after knowing our feelings, you abandon us just like that?" every other Law rolled their eyes over this new one in the corner, crying.

You stared in shock, you never IMAGINED you would see something like this...

"SO KAWAI!" Shachi and Penguin scared you with their nosebleeds behind you because of super cute crybaby Law "LET'S TAKE PICTURES!"

"GUYS!" You had to stop them "These Laws are obviously not our captain, we have to bring him back!"

"But they ARE captain... split in five different traits of his personality." Shachi explained like it was the simplest thing in the world.

"Where did that theory came from?" You sweatdropped but Penguin agreed with him.

"See that tiny botle over there?" Shachi pointed at a broken botle near the bookshelf "Captain keeps some of his experiments in his room, by the looks of it, it must have been on the top shelf and fell on him."

"Ok... and any idea how to bring him back?" You sighed at his shrug.

"Who cares anyway? Now we can do stuff we couldn't before with captain!" Penguin smiled widely putting an arm over your shoulders "And you can have some fun too with a certain Law..."

The thought was very tempting, your heart and your brain began an infinite battle, but Bepo awoke just on time.

"Um... where're the captains?" he got up looking around.

"What do you mean where're..." Penguin turned around facing Law's empty room "CAPTAINS WHERE DID YOU GO?"

And so your search began... for your five captains!

A/U:

ANGER, JOY, SADNESS, LAZINESS AND PASSION.

WHO WILL YOU CHOSE?

Kidding, they're all the same.

This is based on my HUGE crush on Law and undecided way of meeting him (in my dreams) since I'm kinda moody, so why not all ways? Hope I'm not the only one, have fun!