Chapter 9

"This is going to be so gross, I'm already internally puking," Sammy said, pulling on a tight black crop top to go with her super short denim shorts.

"If you don't wanna do it we can come up with another plan," I told her.

"No, even though it will be disgusting it's the best way to find out why he was cheating on her, and someone's gotta knee him in the balls and I'm gonna have the perfect opportunity," she said, an evil glint appearing in her eye.

"Alright you're all set. Just make sure before you go inside that you start the voice recording on your phone and make sure that he doesn't get a hold of it," I said, even though she knew exactly what she needed to do.

"Alright, I think I'm ready to go," she smiled, exiting her room and heading downstairs. I followed her down to the kitchen, where Conner was drinking a glass of water.

Shirtless, may I add.

He smirked when he saw me staring, and I quickly snapped my eyes up to his before he had something to tease me about later. "Like what you see?" He asked cockily.

"Oh you wish," I retorted.

"Nothing's changed has it," Sammy sighed dramatically.

"Nope nothing at all," Conner joked.

"I still can't get over the fact that you two are mates. I never would have seen it coming but now that I know you two honestly are the perfect pair," Sammy said, grabbing the raspberries out of the fridge and eating a couple.

Conner came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me to his chest. "Where are you even going, dressed like you're planning on hooking up with someone?" Conner asked her.

"Do we tell him?" Sammy asked, looking at me.

"It's not like he'll tell anyone," I laughed.

We explained what was going on to him and he just thought the entire thing was hilarious and stupid. "It's good that you're willing to do this for a friend though," he said once his laughter had calmed down a little.

"Girls gotta stick together," I shrugged, making him laugh again.

"Well I better get going," Sammy said, pulling on a pair of black pumps. "Try to keep it PG while I'm gone," she said as she opened the front door.

"Very highly unlikely!" Conner called after her, and I turned around and slapped a hand over his mouth as the door closed.

"She does not need to know about our sex life," I hissed, already feeling his hands sliding around to grab my butt. His lips found their way to my neck and so let out a low moan as I tangled my hands into his mess of locks.

"Let's go up to my room before I take you right here on the counter," he moaned, picking me up and heading upstairs.

An hour later we were laying in his bed, our bodies coated in a thin layer of sweat. We were both completely naked, the sheets pulled over our entangled bodies. "I love you," I said softly, trailing little butterfly kisses along his jawline.

"I love you too," Conner whispered, his arm wrapped around me pulling me closer as he placed a kiss to my forehead. I craned my neck a little so I could press my lips to his, feeling a smirk on them. His hands moved to my waist and pull me on top of him, deepening the kiss.

A loud knock on the door startled both of us, and I fell onto the bed next to Conner. "I'm coming in in three seconds and you better have everything covered!" Sammy yelled. Even though the sheets were covering what they needed to, I still grasped them with my hand and pulled them up farther. The door opened and Sammy flew in, holding her phone up. "I got it! That guy is a fucking bastard and I swear over my dead body that I will not let Alexis go back to him. Ever."