Kiss Dance Chapter 20

"I don't think I'm gonna wear any makeup today. Just do my hair," said Violet. "I mean I was not looking very good when he first saw me, and fell in love with me."

"What really showed you that he loved you?"

"Wait did he never tell you about the waterfall?"

"Wait what?"

"Yeah when we were climbing the waterfall we stopped on a ledge and you know…kissed."

"Oh I was not aware of this."

"Quigley never told you, really?" Violet said confused. "That's oddly secretive."

"Yeah weird."

They headed down to the cafeteria to eat breakfast. Marissa was sitting close next to Duncan. Had Violet missed  something? Why was Marissa hanging out with Duncan so much now? Eh whatever Violet thought. They ate breakfast and headed to square dancing.

"Today we will be doing what we like to call kiss dancing," said the P.E. teacher. Everybody gasped at the thought of having to kiss there partner. "It is not kissing each other but rather playing games like freeze dancing for Hershey's kisses."

"I thought the first version would be better," Quigley said smiling at Violet. They played a few games but didn't win. It was the last song to win. Quigley turned to Violet and confidently said "this is the one we will win."
They danced away until the last few moves. Violet and Quigley were finishing a promenade and the twirl. Violet twirled out and just before Quigley's hand was about to let go of her hand he gave her a kiss

Violet felt a rush of excitement and nervousness. Quigley kissed her for the first time in front of anyone else and made it obvious that they were dating. She also was just excited that he kissed her, but what would the others think?

Did the teachers see them? Would they get in trouble? What about Duncan, we didn't want to make this awkward for him? Whatever Violet and Quigley kissed which was worth the judging  or getting trouble.  If they didn't like it then that was to bad for them.

Some people obviously saw it and were making a fuss including Abi. The teachers did not notice though and no one told them, thank God. From there the day went on as normal. 4th period with the flirting, Marissa at lunch and not Fiona, and the meeting at the willow tree for homework. Then Abi came to the tree.