05

*THE NEXT DAY*

I couldn't catch a wink last night. You want to know why? Ohhh the answer is so simply! Drew the Dick mofo bitch and now Miss Unfortunate have to go to work in his company in the SAME room as him! Oh Joy! Note the sarcasm.I got up dragging my foot to prepare myself. I wore a black tight dress that hugs my body for today's meeting with the person-in-charge of the upcoming project from the MichsHearts Company.

"Morning Sweetie! Had a good night rest last night?" My mother asked sweetly with concern in her tone while flipping the pancakes."No mom I was not able sleep last night because of that baboon that popped out of Gabriella's you-know-where" I said rolling my eyes and sat down waiting for my pancakes."Oh. Don't think of Drew now and by the way, your father is coming over tonight so be in your best behavior do you hear me" My mother spoke sternly.At the mention of my 'dad', well I still didn't approve of him he think he's the boss well let me tell you. He's no fucking shit. "Mother, I do not have a father and since that man whom I do not know is coming to OUR house today, I will not be home. Just keep that man in place." I exclaimed in my business tone which earned a soft glare from my mom.

I put the pancakes in a plastic bag (you cannot miss any of them even if you are in a rush), grabbed my new car keys and went to work after kissing my mom on the cheek goodbye.So many things happening and its all bad. Life. I reached the company very soon and took the elevator up to the highest floor where that bastard and I share the office.I opened the door and guess what I saw? Oh its just Drew and a girl sucking each other's face off on his table no biggie. Fuck that. He looked at me and smirked. Trying to make me beg him to come back to me huh? No chance bruh. I put on my smile and place his coffee on a empty spot of his table where he and that girl is fuckin around on, and went back to my seat.

I picked up the phone and dial Aaron's extension number.**A for Aaron and E for Emily: Hello?
E: Hello Aaron?
This is Emily here. Mentioning Aaron's name, Drew glared at me while continuing his business.
A: Erm... How can I help you?
E: Oh, I just wanted you to help me with my desk, cabinet and chairs along with some files. I need them back to my original office.
A: Why?
E: Because I can't stand the air in this office. Its choking me. Please Aaronnnn Pleaseeeee?I dragged his name pleading him and Drew flinched looking uo with rage in his eyes.
A: Okay I'll get some people to come and help too. I'll be there in 2 minutes or so.
E: Okay thankyou Aaron! Byebye!

I put down the phone and continued with my work ignoring the intense gaze on me that belonged to Drew. In a short while, Aaron along with two guys came in."This is Cole and Liam" Aaron introduced as I held their hand introducing myself "Pleasure. I'm Emily "."What are they doing here Emily !?" Drew yelled causing the three guys to jump from Drew's tone."Well Cole Liam and Aaron, erm can you please move my stuff back to the office. I'm sure you know where it is. I'll treat yoh to coffee sometime later. I have to rush over to have a meeting with the person in charge of the lastest project. Thanks and bye!"

I rushed through my words, completely ignoring Drew who chased the woman out. The guys nodded and started working on moving.I grabbed my files and handbag and left, leaving Drew standing there glaring at the 3 guys. Without hesitating I ran out to my car.

*At the MichsHeart Company*

I went into the bright meeting room and saw Eric . My senior in high school whom I had a big crush on."Pleasure to meet you again Emily" Eric walked over to me holding out his hands."Eric, its nice to see you!" I shook his hand and handed him my business card.We talked for a while and started on the business proposal which obviously was successful. I can't believe my senior was so capable and made it to be the one in charge. He must be a big shot."Hey, heres my private phone number. Lets go out for a drink today?" Eric suggested handing me his phone number."Okay, I'll call you tonight and Eric ?""Yes Emily ?" He said"Mind me staying over at your house today? my dad who disappeared, came back to my mom and today he's coming over to my house. I don't want to see him so.. is it okay for me to crash at your place for a night please??" I pleaded looking into his piercing grey eyes."Sure why not! Call me today then! I'm done working at 5.30 today" he informed me."Okay! Me too. I'll see you then~" I said and went back to the company.

I reached soon and went to my original office and found NOTHING. Nobody moved my stuff in! I called Aaron using some random lady's office phone."Aaron! Where the hell are my stuff?" I asked"Mr Tyree did not allow us to move after you left. He threatened us. Theres nothing we can do Emily, Sorry dear" He said softly"Its okay, thanks by the way!" I said and slam the phone down stomping to his office."WHAT THE FUCK DREW?! WHY THE HELL DID YOU THREATEN THEM TO NOT MOVE MY STUFF!? " I slammed the door shut and screamed at him."You are working in HERE. With ME and thats final" He commanded, his eyes not leaving his laptop."I do not give a damn. I will move MY stuff out MYSELF."

I yelled opening the door and started to pull the god damn heavy desk towards the door which was closed by Drew soon."You do not speak to me like this. You are my worker and I am your superior. You respect my decisions with no complains" He spoke with authority."Quit the act." I said and looked at him in the eye."YOU WANT ME TO FIRE YOU EMILY?! DON'T MAKE ME FUCKING DO THIS" He yelled at me overpowering me with his height. My face was like 2 inch apart from his chest.I stepped back and threw my office tag on the floor."Nah, you don't need to do this you fucktard, I quit!" I said and walked away proudly.

*DREW'S POV*

Come on baby" Macy or Jacy seductively said to me. I pulled her in for a long kiss and there came in Emily . I want her to be jealous and want no woman to lay their hands on me. But instead, she placed my coffee on the table and went back to her desk.She made a call to Aaron. What the fuck is she trying to do calling her ex boyfriend?! I listened to what she said attentively while kissing the woman in front of me.Emily dragged his name which was obviously a turn on for that lucky bastard.

That position should have been for me. She wanted to move out of this office. A few minutes later a few guys came in and she left for the business shit ignoring what I asked."DON'T YOU DARE LAY A HAND ON HER STUFF OR ELSE YOU SHALL FACE THE CONSEQUENCE OF LOSING YOUR DAMN JOB" I roared. They whimpered of course and left the room scared shitless.

*An Hour Later*

Emily came in screaming at me which before I knew it, she quited. Shit she quited what the hell should I do?! I panicked pacing around this damn huge office which seemed empty without her presence. I couldn't take it and made a rampage of this god damn office.

*Emily POV*

It was 5.30 by the time I reached home and I dialed for Eric's number which he answered after 2 rings."Hello Eric ?"