bella wolf

im bella wolf.....if you cant tell, im a teenage werewolf, hint my last name. i dont renember my parents at all exept a little of my mum, and that she looked alot like me....i am going to tell you a story of how i met my mate.......but first, i have brown hair and blue eyes and my wolf is white with tiny specks of light brown here and there....

bella's p.v.(dream)

i was running and i was also in wolf form . i ran and ran till i couldint run no more i was on a treeless hill i love this hill i can always come her for a while for peace and quiet. but it wasent quiet.nope. i heard a crunch and splite of a stick to my side. and then out of nowhere came a much bigger scaryer pitch black wolf with dark dark eyes that seemed to never end came from the woods, i quickly changed back to my wolf form and mind linked with the terrifying beast' who are you?' i said while i growled at the unknown creature, the wolf growled back woth a frightful reply' i am your blood and your creature'. what did it mean, then as i went to talk back the wolf thing attacked me and thats when i jolted up sweaty and confused.... what was that dream suppose to mean?

the next morning.

i got up and stretched and went to my bathroom. since i live with by myself i didint lock the bathroom door. if youre wondering i live alone cuz my parents died when i was really young they put me with carol a old family friend.but she kicked me out when she thought i was ready, but i wasent....my mum and my dad both have long lines of werewolf blood and they decided to have me and im now stuck with the heritage, anyway i bet your wondering about the family friend huh? her name is carol and she is an angle, she had the brightest blond hair and green eyes you could ever imagine and she was the closest thing to a mother i ever had, and before i moved out on my own i told her my wolfy secret and she said she knew and said something i will never forget...." you, bella wolf, are going to soon go through something that will change everything you always thought you knew, you are destine for many hearts and war of blood and love for you are to choose wisely among the four and be with one as a blood family member and be a sister to the ones you are not....never forget my child".

and to this day i ask my inner wolf if she can sence them and i have nothing yet.

anyway, i get undressed and step into my shower wet my hair and boby down and get my mint sented shampoo and conditioner and lather it through my drenched locks and let the water rince it out leaving a amazayn sent behind. i love this shampoo. and i then put on my matching body wash and rince that off as well. i then get out of the shower and wrap a towl around my body and a towl around my hair. i go to my walkin closet and pick out my out fit for today...im going to a friends so we can sleep over but she says she has a "woodsy " suprise for me her name i jenna lakewood and shes a vampire and we have been friends since kindagarden amd we are just like sister. i soon find the perfect outfit for "woodsy" activitys and get them put on along with matching under garment(...and dont make fun of my name for somethings....)

i put a brush through my hair and dont put any makeup on. i hate makeup and love my natural beauty. i grab my overnight bag and lock my apartment door and leave.

when i get to kittys house( jenna lakewoods nickname is kitty because of her love for cats) i open the dor and yell what i always yell when i go to her house" honny im home!" and i hear her amazing giggle coming from her living room and she pounces on me and huges me "are you ready for the woodsy suprice bella" i grinned and said " ya i am. what are we doing anyway" she starts jumping up and down her hair flying in every dirction possible and said " we are meetin five of my bestest friend you dont know about.