Executed

Harry's p.o.v.

Hidden, we followed her scent, practiced how we were going to beat the enemy's. Found that I was half a howling heart with control over the weather, lightning struck where ever i asked it to, rain poured and flooded low lands when i was thirsty...
This could be helpful...

I also had the power to move things with my mind.

We took this knowledge and worked into the plan...

Hopefully jenna will come through on here part with the vampires otherwise we might be short of victory....and we wont be able to save her, my mate....

Bella p.o.v.

I stood there ready to move forward on my plan. Step two- execution.

"So what now?" i asked him
"Well basically, we drink tea..." he said sarcastically
" WHAT DO YOU THINK!" he shouted, the walls echoing, repeating what he had just said.

"I think what we do next, rather what i do next, is execute you for your crimes against me, my family, and werewolf kind" i smirked and started playing with the power of spirit between my fingers. Letting it weave back and worth between my fingers.

" the time has come for you to meet your ending. You, you killed my family, just to get the power that was stolen from you for other crimes, and now?.....heh, im going to use them against you..." i smirked

He looked.....surprised...

Harry's POV

Here it was....here she was...here they were, keeping her from me...it was over. They wouldn't last long, just long enough to regret what they have done, though i get the feeling....this isn't all they have done to bella....

Hello, sorry for the wait...i have kinda been busy, but as usual i hope you enjoyed and this is the end of this book...in other words it going to be a serious.... I know crazy...anywho dont forget to let me know what you think... Love you, stay Beautiful~ Diana