showers & digging

Jelisa opened her eyes bright and early that Saturday morning, she felt long brown arms around her waist and smiled softly.

She yawned, turning over to come face to face with William Coleman, who was snoring lightly with his face smushed against the pillows. Jelisa kissed his cheek repeatedly, waking him up momentarily.

"Hi," she muttered quietly, staring at his lips.

"Hey," God, his voice was so great in the morning, scratchy and deep and...she couldn't take it, "what time is it?"

"Ten thirty," she replied quietly, watching him wipe his eyes and yawn.

"Okay," his eyes closed again but he kept a firm grip on her, "sleep some more."

"I can't, I'm awake now," Jelisa sat up and crawled over him to grab her phone.

"M'too," he grumbled when her hip was on his shoulder, "fuck sleep for a second."

"No, stop!" she laughed, pulling away and staring at him, "I have to go."

"Aw, why?" William pouted, his bottom lip looking so attractive.

"Because you need to go to work and I'm going shopping today with my friends," Jelisa pulled the covers away and went into his bathroom, "so hurry up."

"I'm taking a shower with you," he scrambled to his feet and closed the door of the bathroom behind them, "just so you know, I like to take my time getting clean. You can leave whenever."

"Yeah, that's not going to happen," she looked down at him and blushed, "I'm not gonna play with you, today, Will!"

He laughed, cutting the water on and letting her in first. "I like this view."

"Hm," Jelisa pulled him in with her, taking the bottle of soap and accidentally dropping it on him.

"No, shit that's cold!" William moved away and under the water, "no, my waves."

"You'll be fine, baby," she rubbed her hands together and lathered soap onto his skin. Will stared at her with his lip between his teeth, honestly making her heart beat fast because shit.

Jelisa felt hands grope her breasts, and more soap got into the mix until they were both just a bunch of great smelling bubbles. Will smothered the product all over her back, digging into every crease and any roll he could.

Not like, in her ass...that's wild.

"Will, stop it," they switched places and Jelisa was rinsing off, her head getting wet like the rest of her body. William just kissed her under the shower, his long tongue fitting in her mouth and making them both moan under the hot water. Jelisa groaned, not wanted to leave but also wanting to because she had to tell Cody.

She had to.

Jelisa walked into the house, setting her bag down and hanging her cap up on the coat rack. Cody was in the kitchen, finished making Maleek's sandwich for lunch.

"Oh, hey!" Cody couldn't contain herself.

"Hey, Cody," Jelisa giggled, "hey, Maleek."

"Hi, Lisa," he smiled up and kissed her cheek.

"How are yo--"

"Come on, Lisa," Cody ushered her out, "we'll be back Leek."

"Okay," he was so unbothered.

"Girl!" Cody jumped up and down, giddy with anticipation, "what happened?"

"He cracked my shit," she said, running her hands down her face. Jelisa walked different and she was still flustered from this morning.

"Cody, it was amazing," Jelisa sat on the couch and grinned from ear to ear, "we were watching Rush Hour and it just got wild by the second one and...he. Dug. Me. Out."

"He dug you out?"

"He dug me out like a coal miner, sis."

"Girl!"

"Bitch, it was great. Oh my God Cody. So fucking fine."

Cody snorted and crossed her legs. "Who knew you'd end up with him?"

"Honestly, even God would be surprised. But," she calmed down a bit and just smiled, "I really like him. He's not an asshole anymore and like...I don't know. William is so genuine, that's not something I'd think he'd be."

"But he dug you, out, let's get back to that."

"I called him daddy by accident," Jelisa cried, trying not to laugh but failing and turning red in embarrassment.

"Lisa!"

"I know! I just couldn't help it, he had my shit in a chokehold, I was all his."

"This is so romantic." she sang happily.

"Cody, he said it was fine that I called him that. You know the last nigga that told me such things was almost three years ago. A mess. I was a mess under William."

"But did you suck his dick?"

"Listen, after he nut, it was night night, so we didn't do anything," she paused then smirked, "but I did in the shower, though!"

"AYY," they clasped hands and laughed together with their tongues out, Cody almost falling over at how exciting this was, "oh my goodness this is perfect."

"My legs feel like jello but that's okay, I got some dick!"

"Oh my goodness I forgot I had a kid," they shushed a little and Cody listened, "okay I hope he didn't hear all this cussing. But that's really good, Lis. I'm glad you're happy and shit."

"Thank you," Jelisa sang, "it's just one of those things though? Like, I don't wanna be a pussy and say I like the thought of being with him, but what if he doesn't want to be with me?"

"Seriously? He liked being your fake boyfriend for two days, I'm sure he'll love being your real boyfriend. And if he doesn't, then what the hell?"

"True."

"Just chill then, if you're not completely sure. That's what I did with Demi."

"Yeah, y'all also chilled and had a baby, so."

"Fuck you, Jelisa," she laughed and walked away from her best friend.