The Date... Sort of

When I shut the door, levail smiled again.

"I'm so excited for tonight, I have a couple things planned."

"Awesome, but I hope they start with food." My stomach grumbled.

"because im a little hungry." I said with a laugh.

"They do, we're going across the street to that nice Chinese place."

"Cool, I love Chinese food."

"I know, that's why I thought you would like it."

"perfect." He grabbed my hand and led me across the street. Once we were inside, we were led to a table and then looked at our menus. We ordered, then talked until our food got there.

"So what else do you have planned?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise."

"Well, your just one big mystery aren't you?"

"You have no idea." He smiled and took another bite of his food. When we finished eating, we got in his car and he drove us to the mall

"What are we doing here? We were just here before dinner."

"I saw something earlier that I thought might be fun. There is an arcade in here somewhere and it looked like it would be a good thing to do on a date."

"Yeah, for sure, though I've never been to one."

"Really? Well I guess I'll have to fix that then." He grabbed my hand and we walked inside. It was empty, unlike earlier when it had tons of people walking around and shopping.

"Levail, are you sure their open? It doesn't look like anyone is here."

"Yeah, the arcade is open all night, but the rest of the mall closes early."

"If your sure, then I trust you. It's just so creepy looking when no one is here." I then felt like Levail and I weren't alone. I looked around and Levail noticed that I got a little tense.

"What's wrong?"

"Were not alone." I then heard a deep throated laugh from behind us. I turned around and saw a man wearing black that matched the description of one of the Russian spy's. He pushed himself off the wall where he was leaning and slowly walked towards us.

"You must be Hayleiah, we've been looking for you." I maintained my composure and responded.

"That depends on who's been looking. What do you want from me?" He smiled and then chuckled.

"I don't want anything from you, but I know someone who has a score to settle with you. I'm just here to make sure he gets the point."

"Why didn't he come, he obviously knows that I'm here."

"He thought it best that he remained anonymous until you got there."

"Fair enough, but what makes you so sure that your going to get me there?"

"I'm not alone."

"Neither am I, and even if I was, it wouldn't matter."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that young lady." I was confused, then realized I couldn't see Levail. I turned around and saw him knocked out on the ground. I quickly turned back around and saw that the man was gone. I felt someone behind me... that is right before I was knocked unconscious.