Sengoku Kiyosumi - Hard to Get

A/N- Hey guys, I'm back after a long break. I am very sorry, my life has been very busy. But anyways, here is another one shot! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~

When you saw a playboy, you knew a playboy. He gave off this scent of a playboy. He was always surrounded by women. Sometimes you would stare at him and he smirked when he caught your gaze. Sengoku Kiyosumi was defiantly a playboy, and you weren't wrong. 

You were intriguing to him. You gave zero shits about him, just thinking about you gave him these chills. He tried coming close to you, but nothing worked.

One day, he found you alone in the classroom. Class and club activities had ended and you were packing up to go home. He had Dan help him with his plans .

"(L/N)-san)?" He called out, breaking you away from your thoughts. 

"Ah, hai?" You turned around and saw him smile.

"Would you come up to the roof with me for a bit please?"

"Hm, okay. But I'm giving you five minutes." You said and followed him up to the roof. When you got there, a nice dinner table was set with music.

"Wow. What a view." You chuckled, but you were also speechless. 

"Please, come and sit." He pulled the chair up for you and you sat down. He sat down on his chair the two of you began eating.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"You always come after me and only me. Even though you have all these girls after you, why me? I'm nothing special." You sighed.

"Well you're different. You give off different vibes than the other girls. You beautiful, intelligent , athletic, and your the president of the dance team. What's there more about you?" He smiled.

You scoffed. "Please, that's nothing special. "

"Come, let's dance. " He took your hand and the two of you started dancing. The sky was dark now and the moon was up.

"The moon is so bright and pretty today..." You looked at it and smiled.

"Not as pretty as you." He threw a cheesy line. You laughed. Then out of nowhere, fireworks were in the sky.

"Wow! Fireworks? That's so cool." You laughed.

"Just wait for it..." Sengoku smirks.

Just then in the sky, in big letters, the fireworks spelled put, "Will you be mine, please ?" Your mouth twitches and you look at Sengoku. He was grinning and you wanted to slap that off his face. 

"Well I must say lover boy, you did an excellent job. But did you really think I'd fall for you like that?" You laughed.

"You didn't like it?" His face dropped.

"I did. But it was so cheesy. You think I'd fall for you after that?" You chuckled.

"So you hate me? I'm serious (F/N), I want you to be mine." He comes closer to you, getting a bit serious. 

"Nice try, but until next time." You winked and walked away.

"I'm sure to make you mine! Just wait and watch !" He yelled to you.

"Sure, I'll believe that , one day.." You smiled at him and walked away .

And from that day, he swore he won't rest till he makes you his. ♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡