Chapter 6 || Stay away

Hayes POV:

After Emily's outburst we all didn't know what to do. So we helped the girls clean up and left her for a while. I know what it feels like to have someone you love taken away from you. I lost my brother when I was 15 years old. He was in a car crash. It hurts to see someone you love go away from you. I don't love many people. I do care for them who I love. It's been a while now since Emily's been upstairs.

"I'm gonna go check and see if she alright." I said.

"Yeah okay . . . could you let me know how she's doing, I have to get home my mom needs me, Austin will drop me." Layla said:

Everyone else decided to leave to apart from Maddy and Luke. I made my way upstairs to her bedroom. I opened the door slowly to see that Emily was fast asleep. She must of been tired. I went over and tucked her in. I left a note saying that we all went home. I made my way downstairs.

"She's asleep, I'm gonna go to the warehouse, Luke you coming?" I asked.

"Yeah sure . . . I need to drop Maddy off first though." he said.

"Okay let's go." I said.

I grabbed Emily's house keys to lock the door for her and posted them back through the letter box. With that I then sat in the car and we drove off.

Emily's POV:

I woke up to door shutting downstairs. I don't know how long I have been asleep for. I picked my phone up to see it was 6:00am Which means I slept all day and night. I got out of bed and made my way downstairs to see mom and tony(Emily's foster dad) standing there.

"Mom . . . your back very early." I said as I went up the hug her.

"Yes sweetie . . . the trip got cancelled and postponed for another month. So in one month I will be going to uk with your dad for 2 weeks." She said happily.

"That's great, I better head upstairs and get ready for school." I said. As I made my way upstairs. I picked my phone up to see I had 3 messages. The first one is from Layla.

Layla
you, me, Kate and Maddy are going shopping after school. We will take your car okay?

Emily
ugh...really I don't like shopping.

Layla
yes really. You don't have a choice. See you in school.

Emily
okay fine. Oh and what's going on between you and Austin?

Layla
nothing we're just friends. Austins a player. Plus Malika has her hands all over him.

Emily
haha okay. See you later.

The other two were from Maddy and Kate both of them telling me about shopping after school. I told them both that I would go and even if I said no they would drag me along. I put my phone down and made my way to the shower. I took a quick shower brushed my teeth washed my face and did all the other thing I do in the morning.

I then picked out an outfit. I wore some Burgundy high waist skinny jeans a white crop long sleeve crop top. Some wedges and also one of my favourite necklaces. I decided to leave my hair down today. After that I applied some simple makeup, picked up my phone and bag and headed downstairs.

I only had 15 mins to get to school. I got my keys and ran out the door. I got into my Audi and drove off to school.

As I arrived it the student car park I spotted the girls near a bench. I got out my car and turned around to take my bag out when I felt a uneasy feeling in my stomach as if someone is about to touch me.