12

4 years later
I moved back to Seoul and continued working at the magazine.
"Chan! Can you help me with Luke he want's to eat sweets but he doesen't want to eat his lunch!"
Choi- well let him have it
"You would be a cool and a horrible father"
Luke- please mom
"Just one OK? You won't get nore until you eat your lunch."
Luke- thank yoh mommy!
That little cutie pie. Loves sweets just like his dad. Taehyung.
Choi is a friend of mine. I met him while I was shopping for groceries. He helps me with Luke along with some onther things. Nika helps also but she's buisy with her presentation for tomorrow.

After Luke ate his lunch we went to see my parents. He stayed over until tomorrow. His grandparents spoiled him.
As my parents bring him back I try to come up with our theme for healthy life style in the magazine. I come up with some healthy snacks for kids, you make them look fun so that they actually eat it. I do that with Luke.

I was finishing my e-mail for my boss when Luke dropped his favourite glass on the floor. He started crying of course and I tryed to cheer him up. It worked but then he made me sad.
Luke- mom, where's dad?
"I don't know"
Luke- will he ever come back
"I-i don't know, But I hope so"
Luke- what was dad like?
"He was just like you, fun, strong, energetic. He was like a little kid"
Luke- why did he leave you?

Ok kido stop asking questions about your dad. Do you want to see me cry?
"He didn't, I left him"
Luke- why?
"I was scared and young"
Luke- oh, well, I'm sleppy, can you tuck me in?
"Sure little duck. Go wash your teeth I'll come soon"
He ran towards the bathroom with his small legs and sang a song. I couldn't hear it properly but I think I knew it.

Next day we went to the park. He was palying with his kindergarten friends while I talk to other moms. I'm friends with Luke's best firend mom. She's also very young. She's 22 and I'm 24.
V P.O.V
We jad a photoshoot in a park. It was very sunny out and children were playing. J-hope was terrified of spiders so asked Rm to kill them with a stick. "J hope! Why would you be anyone's hope when you can't eaven defeat a spider" Jungkook starts laughing and Jhope rolls his eyes.
Me being the usual me I go to the park and play in the park. I start walking towards the swings with the camera man following me. I asked him if he could stop. Thank God he did. I started fast walking towards the swings when a kid ran into me. "Woaahhh, where did you head to in such a rush"
??- to the slide
"What's your name?"
??- Luke

Luke
Luke
Luke
"Where's your mom? Does she know where did you go"
Luke- I don't know, but she's there
No ones P.O.V.
Where did he go? That little kid. Where~ there he is. Who is that
Y/n thought
Taehyung held his hand as the boy pointed at his worried mother. When she sighed in releaf she noticed a man holding his hand.
Taehyung P.O.V.
I-it's her. It's y/n. It's really her. She looks up probably to see who's holding her son's hand. It's her. I let out a tear as her eyes locked with mine. She smiles and starts crying. After a while she ran towards me hungged me. Shocked in what just happened I stay quiet and slowly hug her back crying like a little baby for it's lollipop. "It's you" I baerly speek
Luke- mommy? Why are you hugging this ajjushi?
She let's go of the hug with her eyes red full of tears. I don't know if I should be happy or angry. Happy because I found her, the love of my life, maybe eaven my son. Angry because she left without a goodbye not telling me that I have a son. If he's mine. "W-when? Why?"

Y/n- I can explain. And if you want to yell at me, yell, I deserve it. Ask me anything
"Is he mine?"
Y/N- yes
I look away crying eaven more "well that explains the name" we both laugh with Luke just running away on the slide. "Why did you leave me"
Y/n- I, I was scared. When I asked you do you want a baby you said not this young, but I wanted to keep him. I didn't tell you becouse it would ptobably ruin Your whole career,and that would ruin your dreams
"I can't beliveit! Yah! You pabo! I love you, if you have just told me that you were pregnant... I would be the happiest man alive, you wouldn't go through all of this alone"
Choi- who said she was alone
"You found someone else?"
I can't belive it. Did she eaven love me
Y/n-NO! I haven't gotten over you, how could I get a bf. He just helped me with Nika
"What now?"
Y/n- do we get back together?
"Maybe"
Y/n- I'd like that, eaven though I don't deserve it
"I missed you so much"
Y/n- tell me about it

Jk- V Hyung!
"Not now"
Y/n- go, I'll give u my number
I just smile and go. Looking back smiling at her, and Luke,I am your father