8] i've been upside down

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter feels weird or choppy

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter feels weird or choppy. I honestly don't really like this chapter but I'm not sure how to rewrite it. I'm on vacation in Hawaii so I typed this entire thing from my phone, by the way! Sorry if there are errors I missed!

|||||

all we do- oh wonder

|||||

"Min Yoongi, you do understand that if you leave right now, you're going to be put on trainee probation right? This is a mandatory class and your attendance is imperative," Johnson, the dance instructor narrowed his eyes at Yoongi, crossing his arms in a disapproving way. All eyes were on him as he could feel every student in the class judging him. Even though the words "trainee probation" terrified him, the thought of what was happening with You and Stevens scared him even more.

"Sir, I understand, but this is an emergency," Yoongi pleaded, panicking even more as time went on. Every second that he was not able to be there and by your side was like shots to the heart. He just kept picturing you alone in the hospital, crying and scared half to death. The mere thought of it sent shocks of pain throughout his body. He couldn't stand it.

"Everyone always says "it's an emergency," Johnson rolled his eyes, panicking Yoongi even further.

"My girlfriend's uncle, my employer, has been in a major accident, okay? I have to go," Yoongi argued, feeling fear and panic and anger rising in his chest all at the same time.

"Yoongi..." Johnson trailed off, seeming uneasy.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I am. But I have to leave," Yoongi resolved, grabbing his duffle bag before walking out of the room.

He didn't second guess himself as he made it out of the building. He knew that taking care of you needed to be his first priority, especially at a time like this. He would reap the consequences of walking out on class, but he could wait to deal and worry about that later. The only thing on Yoongi's mind at that point was getting to you.

Nothing else mattered.

|||||

He made it to the hospital a mere 15 minutes later, calling you on the phone to find out where you were, not wanting to waste any time by aimlessly running around and looking for you in the wrong places. He hadn't even bothered to change his clothes from dance practice as he was still wearing basketball shorts and a grey hoodie. His hair was probably really messy and his body was still sweaty but he didn't think wasting time on a shower was a smart idea at a time like this.

All you said when he called was that you were on the third floor of the hospital, the OR and that Stevens was in surgery. Yoongi took the stairs rather than the elevator, moving as quickly as he could. Not only was he worried about you, he was terrified about what condition Stevens may have been in. You hadn't given him any details at all, so it was all left up to his own imagination.