Amnesia

FITZ' POV:

"what the hell do you mean I can't tell her who I am if she doesn't remember!?!?"

"Mr. President just when you walk in there if she doesn't know you don't force her to remember old things she can have a meltdown. I've told everyone else in that room the same thing. She's wake and conscious. That's something everyone should be happy about."

I nodded and took a deep breath before I entered the room knowing she could not know who I am.

"Two months." I said walking in to her room as she look at me my whole stomach started to ache it felt like a million butterflies were fluttering. I sat next to her and she was confused and jumped as I grabbed her hand. then I knew.

She had forgot who I was.
I looked at jake and stood up to talk to him

"Does she know who you are?" I whispered

"yes. But fitz I know she loves you. She needs you and that's why I think she needs to spend time with you after she leaves here. she doesn't remember leaving with me so there's no way she  is in love with me either she just knows who I am. she was jumpy when I held her hand. she lost the baby."

"I'm sorry for your loss of your unborn child I truly am. When I first heard the news about her being pregnant with your baby I can't say I was happy. jake she'll remember you. If she knows who you are she knows there's something between you guys and I can't get in the way of that."

"Fitz shut up. she needs you. I can't take care of her. There's people after me and they hurt her to get at me. She will be protected by you. Please. I can't let her die. Even if it'll kill me knowing she's in your bed. as long as I know she's safe I'll be okay."

I shook his hand as everyone started to leave the room but jake and I

"when do I leave?" she said yawning as I turned and smiled at her

"They're signing papers now for you to leave but Liv you can't go home. you'll be staying with Cyrus in the White House." Jake said

"is that you why you are here president grant?" she asked

"Yeah Cyrus couldn't um make it so I said I'll make sure she gets to the White House safely. The limo is outside so whenever you're ready."

She got up and before I could help her she grabbed jakes hand and walked down the halls to the front door with him. I walked behind them. It killed me. I opened the limo door for her as she hugged jake goodbye and then kissed him. It was fast. She got in the limo as jake and I just stared at eachother

"Take care of her fitz. I'll see you soon."

"Of course." I nodded shaking his hand

the limo ride was very awkward. Neither of us talked and I could tell how uncomfortable she was.

"Are you okay?" I asked her

"I'm fine. Just this all feels weird to me."

"How so?"

"I can't remember anything. My head feels cloudy. I feel like there's so much I'm supposed to know. Please tell me."

"Anything.. just ask."

"When you walked in my room I saw the way you looked at me. Am I supposed to remember you? I had this ache in my stomach like I was supposed too."

"We're here. We can talk another time."

"You're right. If I was in love with you that's something I'd have to remember. I couldn't forget that. Please forget what I just asked. It was dumb."

it hurt when she said that as the doors opened I helped her inside she latched onto my arm as I carried her bags into the room she will be staying in.

LIVS POV:

"Wait before you go Mr. President can I please see the Oval Office? I've always wanted to see it."

he laughed

"Come on." he said smiling as I jumped up from the bed walking down these long halls felt so surreal and weird. He opened the door and as I walked in I was in complete awe. I walked straight to the desk and touched it.

"May I?" I asked sitting down in his seat

He nodded

"Oh my god!" I squealed spinning the chair around

He continued to laugh but something about that laugh and those eyes made me feel so much.

I got up dizzy as if I was about to fall over but he caught me. He has such strong arms.

"Thank you Mr. President." I smiled as my cheeks became red

"Anytime." He smiled setting me back upright

"I should go." I said walking backwards bumping into the table

"Sorry I'll um see you around." I laughed walking out and back to my room

did the president really just catch me? was he flirting back with me?