Ch. 7

Lee's heart broke hearing his twin brother's sobs, thoughts of what the man could be doing to him raced throughout his mind. He watched the doorway anxiously until finally seeing "Daddy" carrying in his twin brother gently holding Kyle's head into the crook of his neck, "Shh sweet pea, it's over, no need to cry anymore pookie-boo, it's ok," he soothed though it did nothing to stop Kyle's wails.
"Daddy" sighed and carried him to the living room which was away from Lee's sight and set Kyle in an adult sized baby rocker. He set it to a soothing rock, turned on the lullaby setting, and slipped a pacifier into Kyle's mouth in attempt to hush his embarrassed cries.
He then went on to Lee unbuckling him from the stroller, "What did you do to Kyle??" he demanded worriedly looking towards where "Daddy" had carried him.
The man arched a brow, "Daddy just gave him a little spanking for being a bad baby, why Toodle-bear?"
"He's crying!"
"That's the point of a spanking, he's not supposed to love it sweetie pie, besides he and you are ready are sleepy, babies get fussy when they're sleepy," he justified as he sat down with Lee.
"Here you go muchkin, this'll make you feel better," he cooed bringing the bottle to Lee's mouth. Lee whined softly turning his head away, the man sighed shaking his head, "Smiley, open your mouth for daddy, please," he cooed, Lee glared but gave in not wanting to get a spanking too, "Good boy, look at daddy's sweet, good boy, I can't believe how good my little angel is."
Lee whimpered a little trying to turn his head away as "Daddy" gently pet his hair. Him struggling against it made some of the formula go down the wrong tube making him start coughing. The man quickly pulled the bottle away and pat Lee's back.
Once he had all the coughing out of the way he whimpered again feeling some of the formula trickling down his chin, "Oh my, look at daddy's messy little boy, you almost got it on your outfit," he cooed gently wiping off Lee's chin. He looked down slightly feeling just like a baby who had spilt or thrown his food everywhere.
"There now, got all that out honey pie?" he cooed lovingly, Lee hesitantly and slowly nodded, "Good! That's what daddy likes to hear," he gently brought the bottle to Lee's mouth again and let him nurse on the tip, "now, don't turn away this time, little prince, daddy doesn't want you choking again," he said gently rubbing Lee's back in a soothing manner. 
Lee sighed slightly out his nose at this, he felt so..... awkward was the better term. He was looking around the room aimlessly until "Daddy" started talking to him again, he started saying things that he was sure no men in his family ever heard, "Daddy's so proud of you, Lee-bug, willingly being daddy's sweet little boy," Lee sighed, he wouldn't exactly call it 'willingly' more like 'doing it against his own will' but whatever floated this man's boat. Soon enough the baby bottle was empty, Lee was positioned to burp, once that was done he was carried to a matching baby rocker that was next to Kyle's and laid in it.
"Daddy" was sure Lee had his pacifier, that the rocker was set to a soothing motion, and the lullaby setting was on before kissing each of the boy's forehead, "Nighty night, sweet twins, daddy will see you after nappy time," he said quietly before leaving them to their own. Lee sighed in relief looking to his younger-twin brother frowning at how Kyle's cheeks were still flushed red, an occasional tear slipping out and down his cheek. Lee pulled the paci from his mouth.
"Kyle, are you ok?"
Kyle sighed spitting out the pacifier and shook his head sniffling slightly, "Who does that man think he is? Humiliating us like that.... Good grief, how did we even end up in this predicament?" Lee sighed softly wanting to soothe his brother but the rockers were just far enough a part so they couldn't reach each other. Probably "daddy's" precaution so one did pull the others hair or some ridiculous thing like that.
"I'm not sure, but Kyle, don't give up.... Please. You're the strongest person I know, you can do anything you put your mind to, I...I admire your stubbornness and large pride that keeps you from giving in.. you're my hero Kyle so don't let this humiliation drag you down, we'll find a way out, I'm certain of it.."
Kyle chuckled sadly wiping one of his tears, "You always know what to say Lee, you big sap."
"Guilty as charged," Lee playfully replied with a shrug.
"Oh and Lee?"
"Yeah, Kyle?"
"Thanks and for the record, you're my hero too Toodle-bear," Kyle said grinning. Lee snorted amused and smiled a bit.
"Yeah, yeah, thanks Goo Goo Boy," they both chuckled identically before Kyle spoke up.
"Ya know, I'm curious as to how he knows those nicknames... Only family and family friends called us those, even then, it was rare."
"Well I mean he's obviously some sort of supernatural being.... We'll just have to watch him closely to figure out which ones.."
"Maybe an angel?"
"Hmm..... It's possible.. we'll figure it out someway, don't worry about it right now though Ky," Lee assured through a yawn. Kyle smirked chuckling slightly​.
"Is 'Little Lee-bug' sleepy? Aw so cute."
"Tsk, only if "Daddy's Kyle-Wyle" is," another set of identical chuckles before they both fell asleep. It was peaceful until Kyle started twitching, kicking, and shifting slightly. His nose scrunching up in displeasure, eventually he just bolted up. "Daddy" looked up from the couch he was on and went to Kyle.
"Goo Goo Boy, what's wrong?" he cooed lifting him up into his arms. Kyle panted shaking his head, "No, no, prince, now, don't shake your head at daddy. What's wrong?"
"N-nightmare," was all he could muster quietly, the man frowned and gently bounced him.
"A mean old scary dream got daddy's little lovely? Poor snookums," he cooed as Kyle's cheeks flushed at all the infantile attention sent towards him, "well, here's one reason why sweetheart," "daddy" said getting the pacifier that Kyle dropped after falling asleep, "here hon, daddy will get you a new paci then you can tell daddy what happened in that big, mean, scary dream," Kyle sighed not exactly enjoying the thought of having to keep the childish lisp while talking to this man, all the while telling him of a ridiculous nightmare, he had no doubt he'd feel like a little toddler.
"Daddy" stepped into another room grabbing a black and blue pacifier, Kyle quickly turned his head away to avoid the paci. "Oh boogie-bear, don't be a stubborn little boy, just take the paci daddy's offering you," Kyle groaned turning his head the opposite way. Kyle kept dodging it until a firm spank was left on his rear making him yelp slightly which was enough for the man to slip it in, "There now, pumpkin spice, doesn't that feel bet-" he was interrupted by Kyle spitting the pacifier out so it landed on the floor, "daddy" sighed, "Sweetums, daddy just cleaned that one," he complained with a sigh then grabbed one that was hooked on to a thing that clipped onto the shirt, "there now, daddy's spoiled rotten little Kyle can't get another paci dirty," he cooed pushing the pacifier into Kyle's mouth. With a deep exhale through his nose, Kyle just gave in and kept the pacifier stiff in his mouth, not suckling at it or anything.
"Daddy" carried Kyle to the couch and sat down with him, "There now don't you feel better now handsome little man?" Kyle rolled his eyes.
"I'd feewl bettew if I waschn't dresshed as a baby, nor teated ike one," "Daddy" chuckled.
"Well what else would I treat my baby like? He certainly isn't a big boy," he cooed making Kyle roll his eyes.
"I'm not a feking baby..."
"Toddler then?" the man taunted with a smirk. Kyle shook his head at him, growing annoyed.
"Adult."
"No, my little Goo Goo Boy isn't a big kid, he's definitely something small," they sat there in silence as Kyle was raging internally, "So will you tell daddy about that mean dream that bit my poor Kyle-boo?"
Kyle sighed slightly going to pull the pacifier out but the man stopped him shaking his head at Kyle who groaned. "Fine, let me do dis in a way wou'll undtewsand," Kyle took in a deep breath, "Kywle baby, he watced Wee  get huted whiwe Kywle hoded by Demon........." the man laughed at him making him growl, "Oh darling, noo daddy would never let you or Bubba be hurt," Kyle shivered slightly not liking the comforting of this man. He looked to Lee nervously, and sighed softly, wondering how true that was assuming they were nothing but temporary babies for the man.... It was only temporary, right?