Two

I have no idea how hong I have been here. I haven't ate for hours- maybe days or weeks. My body is numb from sitting still for so long and my exhausted eyes were almost glued shut.  The only thing telling me that I'm still here is the burning pain on my right wrist from the silver cuff that's holding me to the wall.

I haven't seem Audrey since the day we got here, but I have heard her. I used to hearer screams every now and then- but now I hear nothing. She either escaped... or died- I'm guessing the later.

I was confused as to why nothing has happened to me, and wanted to see my best friend. Why did I have to get her into this situation? She was only trying to help and and that lead her to her death... or hopefully not. I don't even know anymore.

My thoughts drifted out of my head as I started drifting off to sleep.

-------

I heard the click of a lock and the handle being turned as the door opened. Light flooded into the room as I peeled my eyes open for the first time.

I saw Alpha Jaxon standing at the door with a key. After unlocking my cuff, be picked me up bridal style and carried me through his castle.

I closed my eyes again as I felt him lay me down on a soft bed. Just when I thought he would leave, I felt a dip in the best next to me, followed by sparks as a hand wrapped around my torso.

Too tired to argue, I rested my tense body and snuggled into his warmth.

-----------

I fluttered my eyes open from what seemed like the best sleep I have ever had. I pathetically tryed to wiggle out of Jaxons grip but failed miserably. I waited a while for him to wake up but quickly grew impatient until my immature mind got a brilliant idea. With my free hand, I carefully reached over to grab a spare pillow and smashed it against his face with all my werewolf strength.

He growled, finally waking up.

"It's not a good idea to upset the man who holds your life in his hands" he growls huskily.

I stare at him blankety- my wolf, Cara, instantly getting angry.

He's our mate, he can't say that! She growls

Shut up Cara!

"I have a meeting with the alpha of pack 5, to complete our mating bond" He told me

"What if I don't want to complete the bond" I asked. I'm sure I sounded like a complete brat but I couldn't help myself.

"I don't think I was giving you much of a choice, Mate"

"You killed my best friend. Do you really think I am going to mate you" I asked

"Yes I do, because you are mine and only mine and no one else can have you" he said trapping me against a wall

"I'm not yours" I said confidently

"Your mine Hazel. Every single inch of your soft, beautiful skin is mine and I can do whatever I want with you" he growls.

I am at a loss of words. All that I can do is stare into his deep blue eyes, drowning in them.

"I will have one of the maids bring you clothes, we leave in an hour," He said, snapping us out of our trance and stepping away from me.

I nodded as he slipped a t-shirt and jeans over his boxers from last night, then walked out of the room without saying another word.

I sit on the bed with my hands in my hair, thinking.

This boy will be the death of me!... maybe litterally.