Chapter 10

Diego's POV

SHE'S GONE!

MY MOON!

"Diego sweetheart you need to calm down." Mom tried to calm down but she's worried to Bella's is also gone.

"Calm down?! Mom Bella and Megan is gone!!" I yelled and she flinched.

My eyes widen with what I just did.

I just shouted at my own mother.

"Diego! Apologize to your mother this instant!!! I will not have you disrespecting her!" Dad comes and pushes me off.

"Mateo! Stop. He's just worried. Bella and Megan is gone." Mom pulled dad's hand with a scared face.

"I've gotten people from everywhere looking for them." Dad glared at me holding a shaking mom.

"Sorry." I mutter and she smiled and came to hug me.

"Everything will be fine son. I want Bella back as much as you want Megan." Dad creased his eye brows.

I nod and grabbed my bike keys.

"Where are you going." They ask together.

"To find my sister and my girl."

I slammed the door and quickly got on my bike zooming off to dad's HQ.

"Hey man." Will said but I simply push him aside annoyed.

I want Moon beside me.

Now!

"Boss we found something!" Will shouted with some men coming.

"WHAT!" I snapped and they shook with a bit of fear.

"Um...we know who kidnapped Bella and your friend."

Friend...

"Where is she." I asked trying to calm my temper down.

Something inherited from dad.

"It's one of her fathers friend."

The fuck?!

"Suit up and get ready. I want 30 men with me and 15 men for back up. Everyone in the cars and get mine ready in 10 mins." They looked at me like I'm crazy.

"NOW!" I yelled they all flinched expect Will cause he knows me well and scramble away.

*phone rings*

"Son! What are you doing!"

"Getting my family back!  If you care and love Bella... you'll come. I'll send you the address dad. Suit up."

Dropping the call I too, suit up and ran to the car and took two guns strapping on my back.

Taking another one on my hand.

Speeding off, I pray that both my sister and my Moon is not badly hurt...
-----------------------------------------------
Megan's POV

*splash!*

"Wake up bitch!" A hand came and slap me on the face.