Extra #5- Whatever it Takes- Kerri's POV

A/N: Ok, as promised here is part of my plot as to why Thomas "decided" to act like an asshole. It is not fully disclosed in this extra, but it will be in another extra and then how he tries to fight the bond.

Also, Kerri is just following orders (you'll understand more when you read it). I am thinking of making a book or two about Kerri and what she had to face because I think I will enjoy writing it. There are some hints in the book for the second book. Can you see any? Are there any theories as to why this has happened and how it relates back to the plot of the first and second book? Anything at all?

Peace out Fluffy Munchkins

~Rissa

_______________________________________________________________________________

I ran to the person that I knew that would be able to help me. Fear nipped at my heels, and I prayed to the Goddess that what I had been dreamt of was not true.

I prayed that what I had done in the past did not only affect my race but the other races as well. I knew that I shouldn't have gotten everyone to hate the White Wolf again, but I did. I helped restart the group that wanted to kill the White Wolf just because I wanted revenge. I wanted revenge against the current White Wolf, but I didn't realize that the pain of hurting her would cause more damage than not.

"Adamma," I breathed out, pushing into the room that I knew that she would be in. If anyone knew what was going to happen, then it would be the one person that had lived through multiple White Wolves.

"I told you that she would come," a voice that I wasn't expecting said. The voice was cold, and I could hear a wave of underlying anger in her tone, and I flinched. Power filled the room as two of the most powerful Wolves stood in it, creating the room to feel a little claustrophobic.

I turned behind me to see a female with blonde hair and golden brown eyes staring at me, a hard look in her eyes. I cringed, hating the fact that this female was scowling because I knew that she was mad at me. "Christine," I breathed out, and the female smirked. My heart pounded in my chest, and I could feel myself start to panic.

"I would say that it was nice to see you, again, Kerri if it isn't for the fact that you tried to kill me." She narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth. Her gaze was hard, and I couldn't help but wonder if it was ever soft.

"It's not my fault," I breathed out, my heart pounding in my chest. I tried to keep myself from shaking, but I couldn't help it. I was afraid of her because the last I had seen her was when my great grandfather had cursed me. "How was I supposed to kno-"

"You could have let me talk before you tried to kill me," she boomed, and the whole ground shook. She grunted and shoved Addama's hand off of her shoulder. "The whole thing was going according to plan until you showed up." She clapped her hands, slowly and shook her head, a grim smile on her face. "And you gave that group the power to restart. You gave them the power to turn the White Wolves back to evil and be viewed as evil. We were so close to defeating them and getting the pendants."

I looked down, tears welling in my eyes. My heart ached I lost my mate because I had thought he was cheating on me. I lost the respect of the community and was forced to live life on my own with my own nightmares haunting me. "How was I supposed to know tha-"

"You listen to the stories that your great-grandfather has tried to tell you. You should have asked for guidance before going off the deep end! Now, look where we are at." She moved a hand through her hair and shook her head, blinking back tears. "And now, my granddaughter and her mate are going to face this stupid group without what was going to be blessed with them." She cleared her throat and looked down, a lone tear falling from her eyes. "And, my only child, my daughter and son in law are going to have to be used as a sacrifice to help make it right."