Joseph \

Friday
Behind the Gym
5:27pm

The two of them sat behind the gym ignoring the horrible stench of this weeks lunch, seeping from the dumpster. The weather being awfully gentle this month allow the students to float around holding onto their cheerful moods. Tyler eyed the boy for a while before finally talking.

"You go to my church, right?" Tyler asked remembering back to every Sunday before then.

Josh paused, looking as if he was trying to recall ever seeing this boy before. But the sound of a car horn alerted them both. Tyler peaked around the corner of the gym, eying his moms green SUV. He sprung up, allowing himself to regain his balance.

"Um, my moms here." Tyler pointed out, as he awkwardly exchanged nods with the boy. The look on Joshs face gave Tyler an odd feeling, but he walked towards the SUV anyway. That moment is a moment Tyler Joseph regrets most.

Once inside the car he was able to finally relax. She is a very normal mom, nothing too special to someone who wasn't her kid. To Tyler she was his everything. She smiled as she asked him about practice, driving a little bit below the speed limit. Tyler had to take a breather before mentioning band, his parents weren't too against music.

Yet at this point Tyler was shaping his entire life around basketball. And it would be very difficult to turn it around in anyway. So when Tyler began to mention the schools marching band and how the band geeks tried to suck him into their little club, he stopped himself.

Panicking, he believed that his mom would for some reason lash out on him for it. So he began frantically explain how much he opposed the idea of it all. He claimed that basketball was all he really wanted, and has been trying extra hard to get a scholarship somehow.

Tyler is a walking bomb. It's the best way to describe him. We doesn't know when he's gonna just go off, and he doesn't know why. Yet he does know he isn't as happy as a bouncing baby boy could be. He couldn't wrap his head around things that upset him, and rather allow these things to proceed in strangling him.

The car ride home was lackluster and usual. Nothing to special, and he's mom didn't really jazz it up too much. Today was Friday, one of the better days for Tyler. Most kids just like having a weekend, but that didn't seem normal for Tyler.

No Tyler is something different.