13.

Anonymous POV

Well it looks like the almighty gang leader of the Scorpions has a weakness. Who would have thought it would be a girl.

A girl who certainly knows how to hold her own. A street racer and a gang leader, who would have thought?

I certainly would have thought he'd go after a good girl, one we could easily kidnap. Then bring him-them down because we have their leaders weakness. But no the little fucker goes for a girl who actually knows how to protect herself.  This is what I get for thinking a chićhe bad boy and good girl story would unfold here.

But I have to admit, he chose his chick well, she's hot as hell. And it appears she has a really fiery attitude. I could tell after the race that his weakness was not someone that you could easily mess with.

After all she did manage to win a fucking race with ease-that race was so close to being ours. Our gang would have finally been noticed if we had won that stupid race. But then the bitch comes along and ruins it all. Beating Evans up only made things worse for us.

I stare straight a head thinking of a way to bring Carter Adams and his gang down. I know that bitch is the key to it but the tricky part is getting her. She would most certainly put up a fight if we tried kidnapping her. I think while rubbing my chin.

There are many things we could do with her, I mean think about all the things you could do to a chick with a body like hers. The only issue is getting a hold of her. That's the hard part.

We need a game plan and fast. Right now the faster the better, after all our gang leader is injured and has left me in charge. He'll be happy to come back and already have a plan to take Adams down.

For now our best bet is to have someone follow her every movement. We find a moment where she's at her weakest and then we take her.

In the meantime we'll stay out of the limelight. Make as if we've gone in to hiding, as if we're not The Scorpions biggest threat. Then we'll strike when they expect it least.

First by taking Adams girl then by taking their gang ranking and making it our own.

They will no longer be the strongest gang in the world, we will.

The key to our success lays in the success of us getting a fucking girl.

•••

Hello, it's me

I know this chapter is short but the next will be longer. Just go with the flow for now...

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?

Azzie01🌸