Family Reunion

"Well we have all kinds of pets. Do you have any specifics?" The pet store lady asks me and my mates, looking at us weirdly because I am holding both of their hands. 'What? Have you never seen one girl with twin brothers before, lady?" I think.

"We want something different, not just any ordinary cat or dog, something no one ever thinks to get." I say with an annoyed scowl on my face. Nosy bitch. I don't like body bitches.

"Well we have things little like a bird or hamster." She says. I groan, that is not fun. I want fun.

"I want something like a monkey, or chicken or chinchilla. Something that will be fun and entertain us." I say in a thoughtful tone. She sighs is relief. I guess they have one of those suggestions.

"We have one monkey in the back and a couple chinchillas in some cages in the front." She says in a cheerful tone of voice.

"We'll look at the chinchillas first then look at the monkey." Ian replies. I nod in agreement. So we walk to the front of the store to look at the chinchillas.

When we get there I think I fell in love. "They're adorable." I squeak out through my excitement. There are only two in the cages. One looks like its the mom or dad and the other looks like its the son or daughter. I can tell because one is way smaller and looks like a new born baby. The older looking one is a grey color with black dots covering their body. It is fat and chubby. The younger looking one is white with grey streaks going through its fur. "Are these the only two?" I question.

"Yeah, all the other ones have been sold. They are $130 for one or $200 for both. The bigger one is the mom she is pregnant and soon to have three babies. Then the other one is her son. Do you one one or both or none?"

"Well take both of them. I will go get the stuff for them. And then I will come and get you because I still want to look at the monkey." I say while walking away.

"Are you sure?" Ken asks, " They're going to be a lot of work. And then the monkey, if you want it, is going to be even more work. You are the Alpha. You wont have time for them." He says the stuff at the end in a soft whisper so the humans don't hear.

"Well, I am giving the pregnant one to Nicole and the Son to Carrie. Then when the mom gives birth we will give them to Ava, Jess, and Ditte. And if I like the monkey it will be ours. I don't think Amy and Luke will want any pet because they are going to get married and have a baby soon." I say immediately, trying to change their minds into wanting to buy these pets. All the while picking stuff out for the chinchilla food and bedding, all the essentials. We will order cages through Amazon or something cheep like that. This store is way over priced. No way in hell am I paying $400 for a chinchilla cage. Bitch please.

They look at me shocked, "You really thought this through." Ian says.

"Yeah, the pack house needs something to liven them up. The chinchillas will do that and then the monkey will too, if we like it. We'll keep the chinchillas in the living room and the monkey in my office." I say smiling in excitement. They nod, okay with it because their mate wants it and their mate gets what she wants. "Now lets go find that annoying store clerk and take a look at that money." Once we find the chick she takes us to the back. Then she opens the cage and roughly yanks the monkey out of its cage. "Careful" I screech, already wanting to buy it from the looks of the way they treat it. "We'll buy it." I say while carefully talking it out of her arms.

She huffs at me then says. "Good. That little brat is annoying anyway. His name is Quincy. Here is his food and cage. You can have it all for free."

"You go pay for the stuff, I'm going to take Quincy to the car." I say while walking out of the store. "Hey baby."

"Ah" He says back to me trying to say hey. He grabs at my nose. "shank ou."