Chapter 25 - Grovel

Qin Luo could no longer control her rage. Her soul was trembling with anger. Anger that she never felt before. Not even when she found out her lover have cheated on her. No this anger is s foreign feeling to her and she have great difficulty on controlling it.

But for some reason she welcomed it. Welcomed this foreign yet familiar feeling. Yes the one who have hurt her love ones should pay. And they will pay the highest price. As if to respond to her thoughts the skies crack and lightning seems to descend from the void to punish evildoers. The essences stirred and was restless. The world was eager to follow her command. And if she deems it so the world would even destroy itself for her.

Qin Luo look at everyone in the arena with her eyes. Her gaze then landed to an old man with extremely pale face filled with fright. Qin Luo could tell that it was this person who started this facade. No one could hide anything from her if she want she could dig everything from your past incarnations to your future ones. She could tell that everyone here know what is happening but have no courage to step out to stop the Grand Elder because of fear that they would suffer the same fate. Typical mortals. Qin Luo thought that mortals never change. Though everyone in the divine continent think that they have transcended in becoming a supreme existence and are now immortals with never ending lifespan but Qin Luo know that they have only millions of lifespan but its not forever if not how come many high gods would still perish with time.

For Qin Luo they are still mortals who have not shed their mortal needs. If not how come the divine realm is filled with materialistic things. From money to woman and power. Everything have a civilisation and even the Celestial Realm was not able to shed their mortality. And Qin Luo thought that its fine that way as the true eternals are those who have shed the shackles of the cosmos and have become an independent being just like her.

But to Qin Luo who can create and destroy life in a whim life of mortals was no longer important. She sees them as organisms who have prospered beside her house but that's all that she think of. But she have never thought of disturbing anything and just let them be, who knows maybe there would be someone who would be able to shed the shackles of the cosmos come out of it.

But she have waited for a long time but besides Lin Xiao who was beside her there was no unique existence in her cosmos.

And now that she have grown affections on her new brothers, someone would actually dare to hurt them without her permission!? How dare they touch one of mine!

"Answer me! Who dares harm my little brothers!?"

Qin Luo question again. Her voice was soft and calmed but you could tell that it contain great anger. It was as if her voice was a whisper of death, a promise of despair.

Lin Xiao watch as Qin Luo let her little brothers hug her as she let them bury their little heads in her stomach. But her eyes was not on her brothers, her eyes was watching the Grand Elder of the Disciplinary hall and The Golden Mists Section Master. Her gaze contain anger and pressure as Lin Xiao watch with interest as the Grand Elder have difficulty in breathing and seem to be gaping like a carp out of water.

"Luo'er.." The crowd heard as the man who arrived together with with the girl call out in a soft and gentle voice. In his eyes was a softness of adoration and love. Qin Luo's attention shifted from the two old man to her lover. The two elders seem to be able to breath in fresh air.

"Luo'er our little brothers need treatment. Why don't you heal them first?" Lin Xiao ask as he indicated the wound of Qin Jin's shoulder.

Qin Luo snapped out of her anger as she look at Qin Jin's shoulder. She frowned with worry at the blood. Qin Luo immediately used her Life Qi and send it in tiny streams into Qin Jin's body. Everyone was astonished to find that the deep wound was healed in a single breath what remained was the blood stains. Qin Luo also cleaned and mend the two buns clothes and they appeared as healthy as ever with their flushed cheeks and happy smiles as they cling at their big sister. They also didn't notice the man beside them as their eyes could only contain their big sis.

Once Qin Luo was assured that the two buns are fine she then again let her gaze fall at the two old people who is one of the highest ranking of the heaven burning sect.

"How will you explain what happen here? Grand Elder Chang Mi and Section Master of the Golden Mist peak? How will you give me an appropriate account!?"

Qin Luo's voice was calmed and flat but everyone got the chills when they heard her question. How did she know the two old peoples identity?

Qin Luo was no longer in berserk mood and along with her calming mood the world seem to quietened down and the world essences also settled. The world was once again calm. But no one could forget the horrifying scene when they felt that they are already beside death.

"Y-you who are you!? How dare you intrude in our sect!?" The Grand Elder Chang Mi pointed with trembling fingers. Though he was afraid but his pride that have been engrave in his very soul won't allow him to cower. But everyone know from how his voice shook that all he have is his bark.

"Who am I you don't have the qualifications to know nor do you have enough power to hear my true name. Old man whose pride is as filthy as your soul why don't I have you kneel and grovel in front of me then I will let you keep your soul intact to reincarnate safely." Qin Lou will not let him off. She will take away his treasured pride and will let him know true humiliation.

"You! Why would I the grand elder of the heaven burning sect grovel and beg! B*tch who do you think you are!?"
In the midst of his anger the grand elder have forgotten that the b*tch that he have cursed at have power strong enough to pinch him out of existence.