f i f t e e n

*Not Edited*

3 Years Later

Annie P.O.V

"Emily honey don't do that!"

I stare at my beautiful 2 year old daughter trying to pull Luke's hair for his cake.

"It's okay mom."

Luke gently grabs her hands "Emmy, mommy will give you some later okay?"

She stares at him with her big brown eyes thinking and finally nods her small head.

"Morning beautiful" Andrew walks out and gives me a kiss on the forehead "Morning Luke and my little princess."

Andrew ruffles Luke's hair and moves on to Emily pinching her cheeks while kissing one of them.

"What time does dads party start?"

I take a seat in front of Luke "At about 4 so we will be leaving at 3:50."

He nods while digging back into his cake.

"Daddy I want cwake!" Emily stomps her hands on the table while pouting.

"Later princess or your tummy will start to hurt."

She looks at Luke's cake one more time "Fwine."

He chuckles while pecking her forehead "I'm going to get in the shower" Andrew leans down next to my ear "wanna join?"

I gasp while hitting his chest "You know we can't right now."

"Just let Luke watch her, it will be quick."

I roll my eyes while facing Luke "Can you watch Emily for about 10-"

Andrew interrupts me with a cough.

"20 minutes Luke?"

"Sure." He says in between chews of his cake.

Right as Luke says that Andrew grabs my arm and drags me upstairs.

_

"Mommy is Uwnle Nick here?"

I pick Emily up into my arms "Of course he's here we just have to find him honey."

Andrew puts his hand on my lower back directing me to the front door with Luke to my side.

Luke rings the doorbell until Nick opens the door "Jesus Luke calm down with bell."

He chuckles while ruffling his hair and looking at me and Andrew "Hey guys, how have you been."

Andrew puts his hand out "We've been good how about yourself?"

Nick gives his hand a firm shake and lets go "Been great" He steps aside "Come in."

Emily reaches towards Nick in my arms "Hi Uwncle Nick!"

He laughs while taking her in his arms "Hey sweet pea, how's my favorite girl doing." He kisses her cheek.

"Good!"

His face breaks out into a grin "Oh um everyone is outside" He walks towards the glass doors with Emily still in his arms.

He opens the door and lets us out but stops me as Andrew walks across "Annie you look beautiful."

I give him a warm smile "Thank you Nick, so how have you and Ella been doing?"

He smiles at me "We have been great, we're actually trying for a baby right now."

I gasp while giving him a side hug "Good for you Nick!"

He grins "Thank you, and I want to thank you for everything else Annie" He sighs "If it weren't for you I wouldn't have found someone like Amy who helped me move on and fix my mistakes."

I nod "And just thank you for making me come to my senses and realize I need to pay for the mistakes I make and not just assume I can get whatever I want."

As I lean in to give him another hug Andrew cuts in "Sorry guys but everyone wants to see Emily."

"Oh of course man, just couldn't get enough of this cutie." He squeezes her cheeks while she giggles.

After Andrew walks off I give him a hug while rubbing small circles on his back "Your welcome Nick, and I'm glad you found someone like her."

I pull away as he nods "Where is she by the way?"

"Oh she is still getting ready it takes her about five hours."

I laugh "Well we are woman."

He laughs with me "I guess."

We walk back out and I find Andrew with Emily in his arms and she is pulling his hair because he won't give her cake.

"You said I can eat cwake later!"

"Ow- honey please help."

I laugh throwing my head back and grab Emily from him "After you eat dinner okay."

She nods while leaning to her father giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry daddy."

"It's okay princess but you can't pull my hair I'm getting too old soon enough it won't grow back!"

Me and Emily both laugh as Andrew leans in and pecks my lips.

☆☆☆

Oh but wait, there's more (;

-Kimmy