thirty nine.

[ CHAPTER 39 ]

Zach's POV

I climb on to the roof and hug Tessa. 

Once Jack goes back inside we both sit down on the roof. 

"I'm sorry." I say to her grabbing her hand, "I'm so thankful that you're okay."

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything." 

"I mean I was kind of pushing you. I shouldn't of continued to question you after you told me you were going to see them. I should've just stopped. I just feel-" 

She cuts me off by kissing me. 

After a couple of seconds she pulls away, "you didn't do anything wrong. I'm just in a bad mood and I'm very overwhelmed. And I took it out on you. I shouldn't of and I'm sorry." 

I sigh, "so we're okay?" 

"Yeah. We're okay." She smiles, "but I am meeting my birth father and I'm going to get the real story from my other father. I don't care how dangerous they could be I just want to know my life story." 

"That makes sense. I think you should. I was just nervous because this is a lot for me, I never had these kind of things happen before. I just never want anything bad to happen to you and if something did I think I'd just about die. I love you, Tess. You're amazing." I say holding her hand. 

"You what?"

"What?"

"What'd you say right there at the end?" She asks.

Fuck. 

"I said I think you're amazing."

"Nope," she continues, "before that."

"Uhh I think I'd die if anything happened to you?" I say. 

Please just go with it I didn't mean to tell her I loved her. I wanted it to be a special moment and my dumbass ruined it. 

"No. Between those two things."

"Uhhh-"

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

"I love you too." She smiles.

"Really?" 

"Yes," she laughs. "How could I not love you? You are so amazing and you're the best boyfriend ever. I'm so lucky to have you." 

"I love you," I say and kiss her. 

...

HOW CUTE 

THEY'RE GOALS IM CRYING I WANT TO DATE ZACH HERRON OMG 

I LOVE HIM 

don't forget to vote&comment !!!!!1

-av <3