Chapter 21

Kiara's P.O.V

"visit us soon okay and be careful, I Love you sissy" Ally hugged me and Kaden both and kissed my cheek as Jack came behind her carrying some files, "here are the information about your parents, I hope the man in the pictures is the same one whom we think is your father" he smiled handing those files to Kaden and pulled me in to hug "be careful Kiki, take care of yourself with all those elemental thingies you do, I don't want to see our Huna hurt okay?" I chuckled tearfully at his words and hugged him tightly.
Everyone said their goodbye's, we met Mia and her family one last time before we left.
The ride back to our pack was filled with comfortable silence, Kaden gave me my space since he knew I'm a bit stressed out, he held my hand throughout the whole ride, rubbing it in between to assure me that he's there.

As we reached the packhouse, I found Bella and the others immersed in their training. I think Brenda is making them train harder since the attacks are increasing day by day and we are still not able to hold back my so-called mother.
"Kiara" Jeremy smiled widely as he spotted me, Brenda turned towards me and motioned me to come, I nodded at Kaden as he went inside to find Alex and discuss Dementra.

As I stood Infront of her she held my hands and closed her eyes, I sighed as I knew she is seeing through my memories "you've seen his image" a small smile broke out on my lips at her words "is he, my father?" I asked just to hear her confirmation "yes my dear he's your father, he's father to both of you" she smiled at me and Bella, "where did you see his picture? " Bella asked, I could sense her excitement in her voice "here" Gwen's voice made us turn back to see her walked towards us with the file Jack gave me.
Bella rushed to her and opened the file to see her father's picture, Gwen eyes teared up at the sight of her daughter watching her father for the first time. "we both have his features" Bella smiled touching his picture, her mother nodded with a smile.

"so I heard about your new abilities" Brenda snapped me out of my thoughts "yeah, is it possible for me to control other elements?" I asked she nodded "it's possible only for you Kiara, you're the Guardian you've to be more powerful to destroy the evil and for that, you need all the power you can use. Now that Fire elements have accepted you, you just have to practice more and soon enough other elements will accept you" she explained "what do you mean by accepting her?" Mason asked "the elements have to accept her for sharing their powers so that the powers can merge with her very own power, and not all the elements come at once, it depends upon her emotions and abilities. She got her fire element when she was protective about her loved one's and wanted to destroy the evil and at that time her fury raised giving birth to her new elemental powers" we all nodded silently in understanding.

"goddd day by day we are learning new things, that's the reason I hate school it sucks man" Mason groans "yeah yet you were too damn good at your scores" Jeremy rolled his eyes at his brother, Mason pulled him into a headlock making him growl. "kids stop messing around" Bella shook her head like a disappointed mom "okay mommy" they both smiled at her making us all laugh at these three idiots who always make us smile in any situation.

"ahhhh" I held my stomach and fell as a sudden pain went through my whole body and it felt like I'm burning "Heat" Mason growled, Jeremy pulled him back as Bella stood before me shielding my body. "what the hell? I thought her heat passed away" Bella yelled as Gwen and Brenda helped me up.
"Mate" came Zaymar's growl and my eyes shifted to him as He came running towards me, Gwen quickly pushed me to his arms and I sighed at the feel of his touch yet the pain was still present.

"what's happening?" he asked as I held him tight "what I thought was right, in fear of her offspring Dementra stopped her heat when she visited last time, that's the reason she wasn't in heat soon after she left. Now that she gained more powers Dementra's spell wore off and Kiara's heat returned" Gwen said "take her with you Zaymar, the heat will increase more since it came back with more force" Brenda motioned us towards the packhouse.
Kaden lifted me in his arms making me release a small moan, I blushed hard as I just moaned in front of all, they laughed as I hid my face in Kaden's chest making him chuckle.