Moving teddy bear

Original

When I was 8
Day

I can still remeber perfectly all the paranormal things that have had ever happened to me,and one of them is the moving bear. When I was eight my teacher gave me a big fluffy brown bear for reading a difficult book on a friday.

When I got home I showed it to my mom and she said we would have to clean it until the next day because the laundary was closed. So I kept it in the corner of my bunk bed .(I used to sleep on the second floor of the bunk bed after this not anymore) Anyways when it got dark I went right to sleep.

On the middle of the night I woke up half as sleep ,and very dizzy. I saw my bear besides me ,not in the corner where it should've been. I looked right into his black soul less eyes ,and saw nothing. Without noticing I ended up falling from the second floor bunk bed. I screamed as loud as I could because I almost broke my legs.

Both of my parents ran to me and helped me. I told them everything ,but like every parent they never belive their child. In the end my legs never broke and I'm so lucky they didn't.

And let me tell you that I still sleep with my bear every night,and every night I see him looking at me with his black eyes.
(>-<)