About Mystery

»It's important to write a mystery novel where the takeaway is not a giveaway - where something could be read over and over

»It's important to write a mystery novel where the takeaway is not a giveaway - where something could be read over and over. «

Jimenez Lai

Welcome to the Mystery profile!

Explore the shadow-laden corners of the mystery genre, where every whispered secret and shadowed alley holds the potential to untangle intriguing puzzles and perplexing crimes. Here, detectives and sleuths alike will find themselves engaged in tales woven with suspense, deceit, and the thrill of the chase. Whether you favor the intellectual deliberations of a brilliant detective or the fast-paced pursuit of an elusive villain, the mystery genre offers a thrilling experience where the ultimate payoff is the satisfaction of solving the unsolvable before the last page is turned. 

Join us as we delve into the enigmatic and endlessly fascinating world of mystery!

In this profile guide you'll learn about our reading lists, how to submit your stories for reading list consideration, the profile content and some other helpful information.

BOOK CONTENT

About Mystery

Profile Content

Ambassador Challenges and Contests

Our Reading Lists

Reading List Submission Guidelines

Profile Directory

FAQs and Wattpad Links

Profile Etiquette

____________________________________

Did you know we have a Wattpad Creators Newsletter? Don't miss a beat. Fresh updates, news, and resources for writers are delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up HERE.