A Beast Boy is a rabbit comrade.(Part 1)

"Jack, where have you been all this time?" Another day already past as our bunny has yet got through another disastrous day. Seeing Jack walking and immediately jump on her shoulder lighten her stress.

"Just gone back from little errand recently." He said casually like a salaryman just gone back from work.

"Little errand?" 

"There's nothing to be concerned." If he said so, she shrugged and look beyond the window of the empty classroom. 

"Where's that strange boy?"

"Mystery boy? Hmm, he left early." She said casually. "Sigh, I want to plant it as soon as possible."

She pulls out the parcels, and squeal with excitement as she was eager to plant it in her garden.

"What's that?" 

She showed the picture of the parcel seeds, it was bell flower that gleams with colorful light, another was a flower that blooming with the star shape, surprisingly it also blooming brightly as if the star indeed glow. The other also have magnificent fantasize flowers she never saw. Could it be there are possibilities these flowers could be eaten as her snack list?

"Little bunny, where did you get it?"

"Hmm? Ahh...T-the glasses ikemen gave me this..I know it's kinda scary but he said it was for the payment." 

Dspite it was not his fault that her gardening treasure some of it burned into ashes, he still willfully gave her something more priceless. She indeed grateful and can't wait to plant it to see its result. Besides he also she doesn't want to owe anything from her, that also could it be mean that he was not intending having any relationship with her, so why would she not going to take this opportunity?

"Hmmm, fine then. While I was gone, did that dark hair boy did anything weird to you?"

"Eh? Let see..in a human common sense, does being hugged or feed can be called weird?"She said it while tilting her head a little bit. 

Jack could not say anything but smack his face, she definitely being taken advantage. "Don't let yourself being carried by stranger ideas."

"Stranger? Oh yeah, of course." She absentmindedly said while still fiddling her finger with the parcels. She clearly did not take it seriously. But at least she sticks in her mind to not let herself getting close to any ikemens. 

______________________________________________________________

The heroin sits under sakura trees, the petals rain on her gracefully gave her more charms to took all the ikemens gazes. "Fufufufu, there's nothing more beautiful than me, myself." She thought while feigning ignorance that no one is looking her while she's read the book.

"Sorry, for the delay." Amarino came into the scene as he fixed his spectacles.

"Ah, it's fine Amarino-san, you're not late or anything." She said with a smile." What is that book?"

All the other ikemen focus on the thick book he was holding, it was a brown book with hardcover, there was seedling golden lining symbol hold on the crest of the cover. 

"That's thick!" Mars exclaimed

"I supposed nerd only have that as his flaw, huh?" Valentino said with his smug teases face land on Amarino. However, his joke did not even give him any reaction, so his thinking about  Amarino as a dull person even deeper.

"Hey, did you guys realize something?" Sorazio changes another subject.

"Eh? What is it, Sorazio-san?" The heroin did not forget to add her eyes with the sparkle of curious, half for charms effect and half of it for the sake of her harem status.