19

They got called out again almost two days later.

Steve decided to take me on this one saying, 'We could use someone to help get civilians to safety,'.

So I was on the jet in clothes similar to Pietro's. My shirt was skintight, my pants were almost the same, and I was wearing shoes Tony specifically made for speedsters.

Everyone was in their suits, "Okay guys, you know the drill. Sean put this in your ear," Steve tossed me a comm.

"I know you can't talk, but you're going to need to communicate with us somehow. When someone asks if your okay, click your tongue. Can you do that?"

I demonstrated for him.

Steve smiled, "Perfect, Sean you are not permitted to engage in combat. Your job is to get civilians to safety okay?"

I nodded my head.

"Okay, if we need to find you, there's a tracker in your shirt. If you need evac, click three times and someone will come find you,".

I nodded again, sounded simple enough.

"Okay, same guy as last time. This time, he's hitting a decently populated city with his creatures," Steve started.

I continued to listen intently to the information Steve was giving me.

Apparently this guy made lizard humanoids that spit poison and had some pretty sharp claws.

Another five minutes and we arrived at the scene, I went off on my own to move people.

"Move civilians to the hospitals, that's where the local force is set up Sean,".

I clicked my tongue once and started moving people.