The Plan

This chapter is dedicated to:Vampireifierlover1   for commenting and saying she loves it. So here's your chapter like I promised hun(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Colten

I paced my room while I thought of ways to break up Louis and Ariana. I could make him find us together?

Or I could make Ariana jealous?

Okay I suck at plans. Okay I have two good ones? Hmm.........Eh I guess he could find us together. I mean she'll give into me anyways.

She entered my room and sighed. "What?" I asked. "Louis wants to take me out and its already weird with him picking me up here! And sadly its only been 3 days not 6!" She yelled.

"I'm not that bad. I mean yeah I want to snap his neck off every time he touches you but still." "My point." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't act like you know me. You don't okay? All I am to you is a guy who claims you. You judge people so horridly!" I yelled at her storming off. I walked to the park.

"Ha, I love you so much Louis." A girl giggled. "I love you too Alexis." A guy said.

Is it me or did that sound like Ariana's Louis? I looked from behind a tree. Louis had a blonde, preppy looking girl pinned to a tree. She had a red tulip in hand.

Ha, well this makes my job easier.

*Ariana

Do I judge people bad? I should appologize.

Colten queitly came in, his gaze on the floor.

 "I'm sorry." "Louis is cheating on you." We say at once.

"What?" We both asked. "I'm sorry." "Louis is cheating on you." We said again at once.

"Wait!" I yelled. "I'm sorry. I do judge a lot and I don't mean to Colten I-" "Its okay listen, Louis is cheating on you." He said slowly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "I saw him with some chick at the park okay!" He said.

"You just want to break us up! I can't believe you'd lie about something like that!" I gasped. "I'm not Ariana I swear!" He said running a hand through his hair.

"You're such an ass! I can't believe you!" I yelled pushing his chest. His eyes turned gold and he grew fangs.

"I'm not lying!" He growled.

Louis knocked and leaned against the door frame. Colten shifted back. "What are you doing cheating on her?!" He yelled at Louis.

"Colten!" I yelled pushing him away.

Louis pulled me in his embrace. Awe how sweet. I clung to him. Colten flashed hurt in his eyes. I kissed Louis's jaw.

"Let's go babe." Louis smiled at me and took my hand. "Give me a sec?" I asked. He nodded and kissed me quickly. Still not better then Colten's sadly.

"It doesn't feel right! I know it was him it was his scent and everything Ariana! He's cheating on you!" He yelled at me.

*Colten

I can't believe she won't believe me. "I can love you more than that douche can love both of you girls combinded okay? I don't want him to hurt you."  I said with pleading eyes.

"I'm leaving. Tell mom I'm staying the night with Louis." "The hell you are!" I yelled. "You don't control me." "No but I damn well won't let you stay over there!"

"Shut up Colten you don't own me!" "What if he tries to sleep with you or something?!" I yelled. I'm sure my eyes were gold now. "He's not that kinda guy!" "No just the one where he cheats you know." I scoffed, crossing my arms.

I don't feel comfortable even thinking of them sleeping anyway of together.

"Whatever. Tell mom." She said before walking out. I followed her. Louis put his arms around her.

My blood boiled. I wish she would stay.

I'm way better than that cheating idiot! I don't want her to get hurt! Or him to try something!

I'm surprised she is even still pulled to him. I can't even look at her without feeling pain. Its like someone is punching me in the chest and stomach.

God and to think what Ariana will feel when she finds out.

I will kill him. Now its not so much about breaking them up, its about making sure Ariana gets out of this before she finds out.

*  *  *

Ariana came back at 6 am. Louis had football or something. She came in and saw me awake.

"What are you doing up?" "Waiting for you what the hell did you think I was doing?" I snapped. I hadn't been able to sleep knowing my mate was out there with some cheating bitch.

"Whatever. I confronted Louis." She said sitting on our bed.

"And?" "He said he didn't cheat and I believe him." She shrugged.

"You're so damn blonde I swear! He is cheating on you get it through your thick, blonde skull!" I yelled. Her eyes filled with tears. She dropped her stuff and ran to the bathroom.

Ah shit...

I closed the door to my room and stood next to the bathroom door. Only good thing is my own bathroom so this little scene won't disturb the ladies.

"Ariana, babe, I didn't mean it okay?" I say. "Go away Colten I hate you!" She yelled. Another thanks to the sound proof walls.

"No you don't." I rolled my eyes. The door swung open to an angry Ariana. She had a red and puffy face and her eyeliner was smeared and her mascara was running. She started hitting my chest frantically.

But I let her. After a few seconds she wrapped her arms around my waist and sobbed.

"You're such a jerk I hate you!" She screamed.

"And I love you." I whispered in her ear. "Liar!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "Ariana! Snap out of it okay what's wrong?" "I hate you." She said.

I picked her up bridal style and laid her on my bed. She curled up on my lap and screamed. "I'm sorry." I whispered as she sat in my lap and sobbed her eyes out. I kissed the top of her head and hoped she was okay.

But why was she acting like this?

~~~~~~~

Why is Ariana acting like this? Tell me what you think in the comments loves!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

Love you(;

A song for this chap of my fave boy band xD to the right! <3