Savingit forum pt. 2

Tumblringkarlie, na'liah123, & Anitatina has joined the conversation

Tumblringkarlie: nita! it's been like foreverrrrr since you logged on! Where u been? me and stace have made a new friend. liah!!

Na'liah123: Hi! I am Na'liah, but you can call me Liah!

Anitatina: hi!

Anitatina: ive been so busy lately. i met someone

Tumblringkarlie: What!!!! YOU MET SOMEONE? You, ANITA LIKE A BOY!? YoU ARE TALKING TO THE MALE POPULATION?!

Staceysmiles has joined the conversation

Tumblringkarlie: stacE PERFERt TIMING ANITA MET A BOY.

staceysmiles: rlly? Ur mom let you? Who is he!

Anitatina: his name is isaiah and he's perfect but we are just friends

Na'liah123: But might that change?

Anitatina: not with my control freak mom. she doesn't even have a religion and shes super crazy about virginity and staying away from boys and the whole world basically

Na'liah123: do you practice a religion though?

Anitatina: not rlly. im not an athesist. just doubtful. i choose not to have sex on my own right because i think its meant for more than a casual endeavor. ive taken studies and i know it connects you on a deeper level with your partner.

Anitatina: i dont want that kind of emotional attachment to a leaf in the wind or someone who wont mean anything to me in a year from now.

Tumblringkarlie: totally agree! not about the religion side but the personal choice part!

Staceysmiles: yeah, same. I broke up with Tatum because we started to want different things. He saw us having sex before marriage, I didn't. He wants to have sex with some he loves. I want to have sex with my husband. Two different things. To me, love can be a fickle thing. I want to make sure I protect my heart from all kinds of hurt by saving it for the one I'm going to marry.

Staceysmiles: me and Tate are good tho! He totally understands my view

Na'liah123: I don't have to worry about all these things because I have already been matched with my husband.

Staceysmiles: like an arranged marriage???

Anitatina: something my mom would do tbh

Tumblringkarlie: so not cool?!?!?!

Na'liah123: No no its alright!! I like him. He's a childhood friend and I've always dreamed of marrying him. Plus, my father isn't so outdated that he'd force me to marry someone.

Tumblringkarlie: whew! good to know. i don't wanna have to bust some heads in the name of God.

Na'liah123: allah*

Tumblringkarlie: toe-may-toe, ta-mah-toe

Anitatina: hey has anyone heard from bai??

Tumblringkarlie: no!!! Asdfghjkl not for ages and we are getting worried. She hasn't been on any social media!

Staceysmiles: I'm sure she's okay... right?

Tumblringkarlie: yeah we are probably just being paranoid. It's her first year of college i'm sure she's busy.

Anitatina: lets hope so

Poor girls. They don't know about the terrible thing that happened to their friend.

Do we like that many of these stories connect together? All of my stories exist in the same universe so you might see different characters from different books pop up. (Like slut, mr misty eyes, and prude all connect to form the same universe)
Charlie