YANDERE BULLY x OC/READER

Raiden Tetsuo

Raiden Tetsuo

Appearance:

Height: 200cm. Dark teal hair. Pale pink skin and a strong body build. Intimidating clothes are always worn. Black piercings lined up in both ears and rings in his right fingers excluding the thumb and his left hand. A gash in his left brow can be seen. His eyes are slightly droopy with light purple pupils.

Information:

Raiden is a childish boy who never gets out of trouble. Fighting is what he's good at and is the most terrifying and intimidating delinquent in his school. His grades are below average due to skipping and fighting other schools. Raiden is a bully who plays his victim with dirty tricks but is not overly violent and not a pervert. Despite his intimidating background lies a childlike demeanor and an innocent mind that gets attached to someone who treats him like a normal person. Though a bully to someone whom he likes a lot, he displays a clingy behavior and swears to never get that person out of his sight.

Biography:

Raiden comes from a rich family. Both his parents own a large company. He's an only child and is given what he wants but never experienced parental love due to his parents' priority are their company. His parents not giving him guidance, resulting to Raiden lacking certain emotions and stopped growing. Because of this, he acquired childish behaviors until high school where he bullies and plays tricks to other people and fights delinquents.

Tokita Naoe (not a yandere)

Appearance:

Long braided chestnut hair. Fair complexion. Big brown eyes. Never fails to wear school uniform in school. Height: 153cm.

Information:

Tokita is a smart student who is very diligent in her studies and always carry a book in all times. She doesn't care what people think about her, all she knows is that she never did a bad thing to them and never done anything wrong. She never associates with people whom she can't handle but Tokita is careful of her actions that can affect other people. She is considerate and helpful to someone who needs assistance. She's the type of person who is bullied a lot but she doesn't fear anything as long as she believes in herself and will fight as long as she's right.

Biography:

Tokita is an adopted orphan. Being a scholar student, she needs to help her hardworking mother by part time working, studying diligently and finish school to get a proper job. She's the eldest in her 4 siblings that are the real children of her mother.

__________

•Disclaimer: Artwork and fan art images are not mine. They belong to their rightful and respectable owners. They were all freely shared and I do not profit from it. I do not take credits in something I do not own. The names of the OCs, their Infos, and Biography are mine though.

__________

Upcoming: YANDERE FIANCÉ x READER