special chapter - goddess of snow (part two)

After many brief moments of arguing, my mind was finally set free. I finally get to go outside again. As I finished changing, a snowball hit my window. I ignored it.

Another one hit my window, then another, and another.

I went up to the window, opened it, and another snowball was almost thrown to my face but I dodged it.

"What was that for?" I asked angrily, I looked down and saw a Sano?!

"Sano?!"

"Hey! Where is that assistant of yours?"

I was confused, assistant? Then, I understood, "En?"

"Yes."

"Oh he went home,"

"Is it for this year's Snow Day?"

"Yep."

 As I went out of the room to go see me, I found En on one of the bug huge windows, knocking to come in. No one noticed, except me.

He seemed to notice that I noticed him, and gave me a ferocious glare.

 I just stared back, and some maids saw me stare at him. And, it kinda became akward. In the end, I opened the window and let En in.

 "Why didn't you open the window?" He asked impatiently.

 "Well, I was thinking if you were real or not."

 "But, you can see, here I am." He made hand motions and made his hands go up and down from his stomach to his head.

 "Why ere you there in the first place?"

 "The guards wouldn't let me in, they don't know that I worked for you so I just came from the forest. The shortcut."

 "Were you hurt?" I asked plainly.

 "Uhh, yes. Just a scratch on my cheek."

 "Oh, are you okay?"

 "I'm fine."

 "Anyway, we must come down, Sano is waiting."

 "Sano?"

 "He appeared on my front yard and threw snowballs which led me to opening the window and finding him."

 "Oh ok."

 "Let's just go."

 We walked down the staircase, and after walking for a few minutes, we finally reached the door. In the end, the door DID NOT OPEN.

 We (En and I) sighed. "What will we do?"

 En pointed at the window. I was confused, then after a few seconds, I understood.

 "Oh, ok. So we just open the window?"

 "I guess so."

 In the end, we opened the window. We could see Sano just glaring at me. "What took you so long- wait, why is he here?" He asked me, 'he' referring to En.

 "Oh, I came from the bushes." He answered casually.

 He nodded, and after some time, we had a snowball fight.

 "Take this!" Sano threw a snowball at me. I dodged and threw a snowball at Sano. We kept throwing it at each other until a sudden snowball hit Sano's face. His face became a bit red. 

 "En! Good shot!" I saw Shiroi coming. En just waved indifferently and smiled.

 Then, as Sano was about to shoot back, Shiroi threw a snowball at En, which he dodged and all snowballs were aimed on him.

 We act like little children. Brings back my old memories of my best friends having a snowball fight with me. I miss them.

 I sighed softly so no one could hear.

When they noticed me again, they threw snowballs at me, I shot back at Shiroi, then En.

 As Sano was about to shoot the last one, En hit him once again, but on the other cheek. Then, as Shiroi was about to help, a snowball blasted on her head.

 "Ouch!"

 "Sorry." En said quietly.

 And so it ended like that. When we went back inside, a dinner was prepared. As I glanced quickly behind me, I found some maids arguing on who will do something.

 And then, a terrified maid came up to me, full of no confidence, and said- almost shouted, "Fiske-sama, your parents will not be joining today, they are in a very important party at the King's Snow Ball."

 "Why wasn't I invited?" I asked curiously.

 "I-I'm not sure.." She asked panicked. She bowed at instantly ran away before I could even respond back.

 I sighed.

 To make this fun, I'll just invite Aqua. I wrote a letter inviting Aqua to my dinner party and then, I told my coachman to deliver it to Aqua.

 Time flew, and Aqua has not come.

 Until the doors flew open, Aqua was there! And...East, and her other friends?!

 En looked at me. I sighed for the third time. "Welcome, I said casually as I led them inside the house."

 When we arrived in the dining room- you should see the faces of Aqua's friends, excluding East, they were shocked.

 Not to mention, too kind after trying to give them food. I sighed again. This is going to be a long day.

We had a lot, not to mention, the cake! It was iceberry cake! Very delicious!

En was looking carefully on each food, and I saw East examining the food, Shiroi was just happily eating the food, Sano was eating peacefully, and Aqua was just surprised and happy at the same time while eating her food.

 Soon, the day ended and my I bid my farewells To Shiroi, Aqua, Sano, East, and his friends. Oh, today was quite great! I smiled.

 But, you never know what will happen next.

END OF CHAPTER