Part 10

Nandini is in stall seeling her edibles when Sahil came.

"Nandini 5 sandwitch dena." Sahil asked and She nodded.

"Sab pack karu?" She asked lowly and he nodded in yes.

Nandini warm the sandwitches which she has make him in home and pack them in boxes and handed him and he give her money and she placed it in her money box.

"Waise mai Naina ko le jao?" Sahil asked holding Naina's finger in his and he already know the answer.

"Bas andhere se pahle le aayiega." She said looking at Naina and sahil nodded while picking her in his arms and she kissed Nandini's kiss almost suck it and lefr with sahil.

Nandini watch her disappering figure and sigh and continue her work.

"Nandini vo laddu tumne banaye?" Supriya askes Nandini coming near her stall.

"Nahi , vo aapne bataye nai the na ke aaj hi chahiye kar ke...mai kal de dungi bana ke...aaj saara saman le aati hu." Nandini said and supriya nodded and purchased snacks from her and left.

Nandini sold her all edibles and move in home and take some money and Left to market.

She start taking the essentials and she was about to left the market when she saw One pregnant lady is having gola and her husband is handling her mood swings.

Nandini smile at them and her eyes fill with tears and she left market and start her way to home while drifting in flashback.

Flashback ;

Navya was preganant in her 4 months and Nandini was in 2 months pregnant...cabir used to take Navya in park in early morning for a walk....CaVya are not married , and after Navya's delivery they are planning a grand destination wedding.

One day cabir asked Nandini " Nandini why don't you come for a walk ."  And Nandini look at him.

"N--" Nandini was about to say but Mukti cut her.

"Cabir leave it man...why to take care of this extra baggage." Mukti said chuckling and Nandini look down at floor and bite her shivering lip.

"Mukti shut up for a while." Tina glare at her.

"Whatver mommy." Mukti said rolling her eyes and sigh.

"Na-nahi mai thik hu." Nandini whispered in low tone.

"Arey its good for the baby." Navya said caressing her tummy and Nandini look at her.

Nandini was about to say something but her gaze fell on Manik who is sitting beside daadi looking at her.

Nandini lower her gaze and saw cabir is looking at her and she ran in her room for escaping from him....

She entered and cry her heart out and its her regular routine whenever she saw him, she would cry her heart out for a heartless soul.

Nandini hear a knock on door and wipe her tears and open the door to find Tina.

"Mai andar aao." Tina asked her and Nandini bite her lips and immediately give her side and she went and sat on her small bed.

"Dekho Nandini pregnant lady ko bohot careful rahna parta hai...tumne mujhe dekha hai na and Navya ko bhi so waise rahna seekho aur Manik ne mujhse kaha tha ke tum ab domestic chores nahi karogi...so go with cabir for a walk hmm." Tina said and nandini look at her as she  mention him.

"Ye bhi sir ne kaha tha ." Nandini asked and Tina nodded.

__________________________

Next morning Nandini open her sleepy and tired eyes as she hear a knock....she make confused face as this early who will come as its only 6 of the morning.

Nandini open the door and found cabir and stood straight.

"Vo tum abhi tak tayar nahi hui?" Cabir asked her and Nandini bite her lips.

"Sorry mujhe pata nahi tha ke abhi jaana hai...just give me 10 minutes." Saying this she entered in washroom , get fresh and take water on her tired body and clad in a simple Green and yellow suit and came in hall while making her braid.

She wrap the band around her hairs and look up to see Navya is looking at her with wide eyes and Cabis is also same and this made nandini scared.

"Sir, mam?...kya hua?" Nandini asked scared as she is late.

"Tumne 10 minute bola aur barabar 10 minute me tum apne room se bhi bahar aagayi, mujhe laga you will take 1 hour." Cabir said chuckling and Nandini turn red.

"Hey tum itni jaldi ready hi jaati ho?" Navya asked her still in shock and nandini nodded.

"Chale ." Cabir said while helping navya in getting up then he hold her hand and walked with her and Nandini felt empty and she left with moist eyes.

________________________

Nandini is walking behind of Cavya and admiring them..., navya is resting her head on cabir's shoulder and their hand is entwined and cabir one arm is around Navya's waist....they are so adorable couple.

Nandini shy seeing them but she is missing all this as she don't have any fiance or boy friend but her family also left her.

Nandini is getting tired but she is scared of telling them and after 5 minutes cabir make them sat on one bench.

Nandini is getting uncomfortable and shy seeing the love birds but still Navya is sitting between Nandini and Cabir.

"Umm sir..mai waha baith jao?" Nandini asked cabir breaking their little moment and pointing towards their opposite bench and cabir nodded.

Nandini get up from there and sat in opposite bench....she is adoring them...cabir's pampering towaeds Navya and her cute antics....she also have mood swings but there is no one to handle them and that's why she supress her mood swings..., she had seen Tina and Navya there family, their husbands/finace is so caring that in midnight also they fulfill their wishes and Nandini don't have anyone nor family neither husband/fiance.

Nandini look away as she saw Cabir is kissing Navya's forhead and she melt in his arm.

And their after they came in same park but in evening and as usual taking 5 rounds of the park they sat on bench.

"Cabir gola." Navya demand and Cabir nodded and was about to go but stop in mid way and look at nandini who is gazing in her lap.

He shake his head and went away and came back with the gola wala bhai.

"Bhaiyaa do gola dena." Cabir said and Nandini look up and seeing the flavours nandini's mouth start watering but she suppress her wants and start looking around.

"Nandini. " she look at cbair cwho called her and handed her the lime gola.

"Nahi muj--" Nandini tried to protest but Cabir show her his eyes and she like a scared kitten take from him.

"Navya wanted this flavour so I take this for you too...tumhe agar dusra flavour chahiye tou bol do." Cabir said and Nandini nodded in no stiring the gola in liquid.

Nandini look at Cavya and staet adoring them as they are having one gola byt in romantic way , she shied away an dafter taking permission from Cabir she sat infront of them.

This continue to her routine,,,, she wake up at 5:30 am and start getting ready and at 5:45 she is alreadya nd after that they went to garden and after 1 hour they used to come back and in evening they walk, eat gola and Nandini always take the same flavour as Navya and If she gets mood to eat other flavour still she suprress her mood and adore them and coming hone she used to shed tears.

______________________________

Do vote n cmmnt.