#9: Fooled Him Good

Adria's P.O.V.

I was woken up by the hitting my eyes. The blinds weren't correctly set. I realized I wanted to go to the bathroom. I tried to get up but something pulled me back down and crushed me flush into someone's firm chest 

I tried to get up again but failed when I heard a growl and was pulled back down again. I didn't want to wake him up so that I could go but I was left with no other option. I turned around to be faced with James' hard solid bare chest.

I huffed in frustration. I looked up to see his sleeping face. He looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake him. Sadly my need to go to the restroom trumped my wanting to let him sleep.

I tapped his face lightly only to have him shift his position slightly. I rolled my eyes. That's it this calls for deperate mesures. I pushed him a little and that caused him to fall off the bed.

"James! Wake up!"

His eyes shotopen the moment he touched the ground. He shot up and covered my body with his in a protective position.

"What?!?! Whats wrong?!?! What Happened?!?!"

I burst out laughing as he was frantically looking around the room for any signs of danger. He quickly turned back to me.

"What's so funny?"

"You!"

"Why?!"

"Because, I tell you to wake up and you cover me with your body becasue you thik something is wrong!"

"Then why did you wake me up?"

He said while still hovering over me.

"I really need to go to the bathroom."

"Oh. Okay. But first..."

He quickly pecked my lips and lifted himself off of me.

I know what you're thinking, why am I ot slapping him for kissing me? Well the answer is simple. 1. He's my mate. I am prevented from physically hurting him and second Hes growing on me so I decided to give him a chance.

I climbed over him on purpose, but when I barely got one leg over him he grabbed my hips.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to the bathroom. What does it looke like?"

By now I was sitting on him stradling his lap.

"Then why are you on top of me?"

He said smirking.

"If I got this way it's closer, idiot."

He let go of me, but before I got up I kissed him quickly and ran to the restroom knowing that what I had done was going to but me in the ass. 

Just as I closed th door he started knocking on it. I locked it and that's when the banging started.

"Adria open this door and finished what you started!"

"No."

"And why not?"

"Becasue that's what you get for giving me a peck on the lips instead of kissing me the right way. I simply gave you a taste of your own medicine. It's bitter, isn't it."

"Don't worry princess, you're bound to come out of that bathroom sooner or later, and when you do, I'll be ready."

I went to the restroom, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I wandered around the the bathroom for ten more minuted. I got suuuuuuuper bored and plus, I was starving.

Alpha Falling For The OmegaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara