8. aftermath

Anaya's POV.

I quickly fix myself before tugging on Jacobs shirt.

"Come on Jacob, he's had enough, can we please leave?" I pleaded, looking into his eyes.

Just like that, Jacob was pulling me behind him as we left the room; leaving a badly beaten Adam on the ground.

We made it outside, where it was way more quiet then inside and sat on a bench swing. Well, I sat and Jacob stood, staring down on me. Making me very uncomfortable actually.

"Jacob", I chuckle a bit trying to lighten the mood, "You could've killed him and that would've been pretty bad for you."

"This isn't funny Anaya, he could've raped you." He snapped, his expression full of..worry? Jacob Finley was worried about me?

This causes me to sigh before I end up sobbing into my hands. I know he could've raped me. I know. And I'm more mad at myself because I should've known better then to get drunk with a stranger. I let this happen again. What the hell was wrong with me? Maybe I deserved it?

Next thing I knew, Jacob is hugging me. And he feels so warm, so of course I hug back.

"I'm sorry Naya. I'm such an ass."

"No. I should be thanking you for helping me. So, Thank you." I gather my composure before standing up.

"Come on. Let me bring you home." He begins to walk down his long stoned driveway towards a sleek midnight blue Audi.

" He begins to walk down his long stoned driveway towards a sleek midnight blue Audi

"Damn. This is one nice ass car." I stare in aww mouth open, like how the heck is he so rich.

"Yeah thanks it's my dad. My cars getting fixed, so I'm using this for now." He opened the passenger side gesturing me in while scratching the back of his neck. Aw he's so cute.
_________________

It was 10:45 and Jacob and I spent the drive to my house talking about stupid stuff.

"Okay here we are." He pulled up beside my house. All the lights were off which is good news cause last thing I need now is a speech on how late I am and most likely never gonna be able to leave the house again.

"Thanks for the ride and again for tonight." I looked down at my hands completely embarrassed for how my night turned out.

I'm surprised when he puts his hand on mine.
"Nay, uh, when you need anything, you know anything at all, I'm here you know, and uhh" he struggled with his words, cheeks tinted red, cute that he's trying tho.

I smiled in amusement, "thanks really. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah"

I step out the car and jog up my broken ass porch. Jacobs car is still out front until I'm inside. I take off my shoes and hang up my jacket. I head up the stairs, walking towards my moms room to find that she's not even in her room.

So I head towards Gary's room, I'm not even 2ft to the door before I hear moaning and the headboard banging. Why am I not surprised? My mom seems to be getting very close to Gary...

I sigh and go to my room and drop straight into the bed, partially trying to forget this day.
____________________