Sister Sin

(A/N: I couldn't find a perfect song for this chapter, but it mentioned meeting demons so I figured...why not? Don't forget now, your POV is in "I" now. On with the chapter!)

YOUR POV:

We both went downstairs. I was not expecting another visit from Dark. I didn't want to be in this situation.

"Just deal with it Y/N!" Anti snapped. "As much as I don't want him alone with you either, he wants it. So I have no other choice."

"Are you sure?" My voice squeeked up. As much as I resented Anti, I still didn't want to be alone with Dark, who I'm scared of a little more than Anti.

"Yes." He quickly turned his head towards the door. "He's a few steps away." He opened the door.

"Hello Anti...and hello once again Y/N." Dark said in a deep, sophisticated voice. "A pleasure to see you after such a long time." He took my hand, and kissed the back of it. I blushed. Anti grabbed my other arm, and pulled me towards him.

"Back off Dark!" He snapped. This was very different from the last encounter with Dark. Anti was more tough now, and he didn't shove it to the side this time. He held a death grip on my wrist that was already bleeding a little from upstairs.

"Okay, okay!" Dark said as he put his hands up in the air. "I'm still getting my alone time, right?" He smirked at me.

"Yes!" Anti said, annoyed. "I'll start dinner."

"Let me help!" I said unexpectedly. Anti didn't hesitate.

"You may help for today." He said as he dragged me into the kitchen. "Take a seat, Dark."

"I'd like to...look around if that's alright." He said looking around the house.

"No!" Yelled Anti. "Just sit the f*** down, and wait for dinner!" Dark finally sat down, holding his hands in front of him. I looked at him for a while before he was dragged out of my view. He had very good posture, like he was a prince, born and raised in London.

"Quit dragging your feet!" Anti said as he pulled me more. I snapped out of my trance, and started walking along with him.

"S-sorry..." I stuttered. "G-got distracted."

"Yeah. You got distracted by the man you want to get away from, yet you standing there gawking at him like he's a display at a store." He said.

I blushed. I was kind if confused as well...on one hand, I wanted to get away from Anti, and I just wanted Jack back. On the other hand, I felt...something. It wasn't what I felt a year ago, which was accidental love. It's something...different.

Last year, it was my own stupidity for falling in love with Anti. I will never fall for that again. But...something inside me....it doesn't feel right. It feels like I'm sick, but I can't throw up. And if I do, nothing will happen. It felt like a constant stomach ache that won't end.

A sickness that won't go away. I was thinking of all this while Anti and I were cooking, but he never acknowledged it. Either he was busy with his own thoughts, or he just didn't want to give anything away on what he was planning on doing with me.

I was a little thirsty, so I reached for a glass in one of the cupboards. Anti grabbed my wrist, and stopped me.

"What the h*** do you think you're doing?!" He whispered.

My eyes filled with fear as I stared into his. "G-getting a drink?" I said.

"Without your treatment?" He smirked.

"Never mind." I closed the cupboard as I lowered the hand that Anti held he looked down at it, and so did I.

I wanted to let go, but something didn't. What was happening to me? I had so many mixed feelings about this situation, and I hated it. Why can't I just feel one thing, and be perfectly fine; not changing my mind?