27 | voodoo doll

"Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself
I don't wanna stay, wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell.
And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest
And I'm having trouble catching my breath
Won't you please stop loving me to death?"

26 | voodoo doll

•Olivia•

"Chance!" I growled lowly. My eyes turn towards him and I glare at his hand which was raised in the air to throw another chunk of eraser at me.

His expression turned into a deer caught on headlights one when he saw me looking at him and he grinned sheepishly, wearing a mask of innocence.

My glare faltered at his expression but I maintained my demeanour and kept throwing daggers at him through my eyes.

I ruffled my hair to get rid of all the chunks of rubber and from the corner of my eyes, I saw Chance pouting like a baby.

I rolled my eyes and concentrated on what my teacher was trying to say. I quickly drew the stress-strain graph of elsatromers on my notebook when another chunk of rubber came flying and hit me on my cheek.

A growl almost escaped my lips but I held it back and continued to ignore him.

"Pssst Oli," he whispered, poking my waist which made me hiss at him.

I threw him a look that said behave. He pouted again and I let out a snort.

"Are you ignoring me?" He whispered again, looking at me with big doe like eyes.

His blue-grey orbs shone as the sunlight from the window fell on my face and my breathe hitched at how beautiful he is.

Ignoring him would be a lot more easy had he been ugly.

Too bad...

"No." I lied as I scribbled on my notebook. The teacher had stopped teaching and given us time for 'self study'. And even if I am sort of a nerd- I'd never study in the class on my own.

I mean, who does that anyway?

"Then why are you not talking to me?"

"Because," I said.

"Because....?"

"Just because." I said, shrugged my shoulders.

He gave me a blank stare and I grinned, trying not to laugh out loud.

"Olivia..." He said in a threatening tone but I gave him a teasing smirk.

"Yes?" I said, putting a hand on his arm flirtingly.

He looked at my hand and raised his eyebrow as if challenging me. But the way his eyes darkened a bit didn't go unnoticed by me.

I grinned a Cheshire grin and he sighed dramatically.

"You know what? Since you are obviously not talking to me, I might as well just keep this thing I got for you..." He muttered dramatically as he produced a huge chocolate bar from his jacket's pocket.

My eyes zeroed on the Hershey's bar and my mouth watered.

Chocolate turns me on more than abs.

I have issues...

I gulped, "You have chocolate!" I screeched, reaching out to snatch it.

I literally lunged for the chocolate, almost jumping on him, but he dodged at the end moment. He raised his hand up so I won't reach it.