night meetings part twelve

Allen felt a pressure lean against his back as he tried to cool down on the floor. "You were right moyashi, you are a great pillow" feeling kanda exhale and practically melt over him made him do the same humming in reply.
The room had slowly emptied leaving the two alone.

Kanda laid his head back on Allen's shoulder. "I don't really feel up to dealing with everyone at dinner tonight...do you want to wait and get something later?"

Allen stayed quiet rubbing his stomach, debating just how hungry he was. He guessed kanda thought something else because he started to speak rapidly.

"Because you know we spent a lot of time fighting and your exhausted right? Not that I'm saying I'm not! No we both are and going there now would be a pain and-" Kanda's next word's became stiffled when a hand appeared over his head and covered his mouth.

"Kanda your brain his going to over heat from thinking to much. We can go later."

"Thanks moyashi" kanda said when Allen dropped his hand.

"Anytime."

Each enjoyed the silent company waiting out the rest of the evening.

An echoing clang filled the air making both jump to their feet, having the same idea to protect the other. The source of the noise was a sour looking man wearing a lab coat. Allen didn't recognize him, having come to know almost everyone here fairly well, so he took a guess that he was a transfer. Sour face scaned the room eyes passing over kanda and latching onto Allen, his eyes shifted between the red scar and the ink black arm with disgust. Kanda noticed this and took a step forward blocking Sour's line of sight.

"Yes?" Kanda growled this out unconsciously reaching his hand back to grab the Moyashi's wrist.

The man not seeming to care about Kanda's presence looked around him.

"Mr. Walker!" Allen wasn't blind to how the man reacted to him. And it's defiantly not the first time he's seen it, the disgust and/or fear. Though it never hurts any less.

Sour scowled deeply and didn't wait for Allen to speak. "Komui-san wants to see you as soon as possible."

Allen could only reply to kanda's back, the grip on his wrist grounding him to stay out of veiw. "Uh okay thanks for letting me know."

The sour faced man nodded and left. Kanda said a few choice words at his back. Allen feeling a little self-conscious now tried to twist his akuma weapon out of kanda's hand. This only made the swords men grip harder and spin Allen around so that they were chest to chest. Well kind of. Kanda now had both Allen's wrist and held them up close to him. He searched Allen's tired eyes not likeing what he saw.

"Don't." was all Allen could manage under Kanda's strong gaze.

"I'm not doing anything but making sure you don't get any funny ideas."

"What are you talking about?" Allen mumbled this quietly.

"That guy is an asshole and this." Kanda held the weapon up gently, "and this." Kanda dropped the arm and hesitantly reached to caress Allen's cheek outlining the angry red scar with his thumb."Don't make up all that you are."

Allen looked away overwhelmed with the want to hug kanda to the point he couldn't breath. He instead pressed his cheek into kanda's hand placing his own over top.

"That was really cheesy but thank you Kanda. I mean it."

Kanda glared one last time at the door before swapping it for a warm look directed at Allen.

"Anytime."

::::::******::::::******::::::
I typed this in my law class instead of reviewing ;_;

Have a good day/night/morning!

-Rabbity