•|You|•

~~••~~

"W-What did you say?" Jinae smirked before leaning towards the guy. The poor man had his back slammed against the locker. 

"I-I like y-you-"

"So?And did you not hear what I said. It will take me just one second and you will be out of this world." Her words were scaring the guy.

Minyoung gulped as he took his letter back. He looked down in embarrassment. The students including her friends eyed him dangerous look.

"I am sorry."

Jinae brushes her hair to the side as she brings her hand towards Minyoung's jaw.

Tracing his face with her slender fingers she bit her lip in enjoyment. "You look not so bad but what should I do? I have a fiance and I am only his..." Minyoung stood there like a statue.

The closeness of this girl was driving him go crazy. Every word of her passed through him as he only focused on her pink lips.

"Understood?"

"Yea."

~~••~~

Jungkook was reading a book, not focusing at his surroundings. His mind was only focused on the story he was reading.

A group of boys entered the library. The entry surprised all the students and the librarian. Their Faces were red in anger as they tried to gazed around the library.

"There he is!" Yogyeom shouted catching other members attention.

Walking fast in unison they stood in front of the boy who was soundlessly reading his book. 

"Yah!! Nerdy!"

With the sudden raise of voice Jungkook flinched as he looked up. He had no emotions showing on his face making the group of boys even more crazy .

"Why did you tell on us! Do you really like it when we beat you to death!" The boy smiled before pushing his glasses further towards his nose.

"I'm sorry but I only told them the truth. They asked me and I gave them the answer which was true."

Jackson one of the best fighter in the group pushed past his members. Placing his index finger on Jungkook shoulder he pushed him with great force, resulting him to stumble backwards.

"Do you think it's funny?"
"Huh?"

Not saying anything Jungkook keeps on taking the push. The man stops when he felt the wall behind him. 

"Answer me you Little piece of shit!" Jackson brought his fist up, just when he was about to hit. The school bell rang. This made the teachers to run into the library. Quickly coming in between teachers pushed the boys away from each other. 

Jungkook smirked before bowing his respect to the teacher and leaving them before grabbing his books. 

"What do you think you guys are doing? I am so done with you. Detention after school all of you seven boys!!!"

Smirking at the words coming from the teacher, Jungkook walked out of the library. 

'They deserved it!' 

~~..~~

TBC

•|Vote |Comment|Share|•

It will get interesting... I promise..I am trying to show their personality... 😋