5

"Crazy bitches!" Jas yells from inside the changing room. Romee giggles as she swipes through the numerous photos of her best friend changing. "Wouldn't you like that saved on your phone, Romee?" the dark haired girl says from the inside teasingly.

The blonde's smirk is wiped out from her face. Taylor shrugs nonchalantly but Romee deletes the photos from her phone. "Yeah right. There Jas, it's all gone now," Romee announces and stuffs the phone back in her pocket. "Happy?"

Taylor notices how defensive she got over the little comment Jasmine gave, it was just a joke but it seemed that didn't sit well with the blue eyed girl. Jas comes out of the changing room and gives both of them a playful glare before checking the things she bought out.

Romee notices how reserved Taylor has been the entire afternoon. While Jas was loud and boisterous, Taylor was much more timid. She'd smile sometimes but even then she'd look away bashfully, almost afraid she's smiling at the wrong things. Her lack of confidence was endearing but Romee had no idea why she felt that way about herself. Jas had to push her into various clothing stores and insist she get them.

"What do you think?" she would ask, an arm wrapped around her waist. An unsettling look on her face as she contemplated with herself.

"You look great!" They would say but Taylor would think otherwise.

The three stride out of the store together, shopping bags in hand. Jas with the most, no doubt. "Man, how is it only four? I feel like we've been here ages," the two laugh at Jas flailing her bag-occupied arms tiredly. "Okay one last stop and we're eating, it's a promise!"

"So what color do you think I should get this time?" Jas asks as they enter the salon, smiling back as the receptionist greeted them warmly.

"I don't know Jas, you never take my advices," Romee replies as she sits down with Taylor on the couch. "You okay? You've been quiet," the blonde voices out.

Taylor turns to look at her friend and gives her a cheery smile altogether with a thumbs up which makes her laugh. "You are a child Taylor, you hear me? An actual child!"

"You're both children, end of," and with that, Jas is lead towards her designated seat.

"Aren't you going to get your nails done? Or your hair?" Taylor asks Romee who was looking at something on her phone. She just wanted to make small talk, she enjoyed her company. Though she was still a bit shy, she couldn't help but be grateful for how nice and welcoming they've both been.

The blonde looks up from her phone and puts it away, "Nope, not today. I always get my hair done with Laurens."

Laurens. Right, her boyfriend. The brunette fakes a smile and nods her head, "Oh, that's cool."

"How about you? Don't you want to go dramatic?" Romee asks and flips the brunette's hair playfully. Taylor scrunches up her nose as hair fell on her face, she catches Romee's wrist and holds it still.

"I don't know, I think I want to cut my hair shorter."

And so Taylor did.

The brunette didn't inform Romee what hair do she'd get, she insisted it was a surprise and the blonde loved surprise so she let her be. Jas came out first, her hair was darker now but it still fell all the day down to her waist. Taylor, on the other hand, surprised both of the girls.

Her brunette hair was no longer dark, it was noticeably lighter. Bangs fell to the front of her face, she looked wonderful. "So, how do I look?" Taylor asks as she strides towards them. "Too dramatic?"

Jas stands up first and gives her a side-hug, "Girl are you kidding me? I'd so break up with Oliver and date you!" The brunette laughs and shakes her head.