Chapter Two

A/N: Hey guys! I'm in the mood to update this story. Since this is like my second favorite story I thought I would update it. I hope you guys like it too.

So here it is. I love you all!

-Keeleybird

---------------------

~Dakota~

I woke up at three-thirty in the morning because of the wolves howling at the moon. I loved the sound. It makes my heart race and I get butterflies. They make me happy.

I got up and went and sat in my nook so I could sit there and look at the sky at night, or if I get lazy and don't want to move I can sleep there.

Basically, it's just another bed.

I opened up the window on the right side and climbed down the ladder that I put there. My dad doesn't mind that I leave in the middle of the night, cause he knows I'll come back.

I ran to the forest with some steak in a bag that I got from the store a few days ago.

Once I entered the forest, I saw the black wolf from before at the deer stand. And then I saw the brown one from the deer stand as well. They must like it here. It's very calming and relaxing.

I wasn't trying to sneak up on them, but I was trying to be cautious so I don't scare them off.

When I stepped on a twig, I froze when they turned around and started growling. But when they saw me they stopped and walked over to me. I put the bag I was carrying down that had the food in it.

They sniffed the bag and looked at each other, like they knew they were getting some.

They then looked at me with hope in their eyes.

"Yes, you guys are getting some," I said and they howled at the moon with joy.

But then I saw something huge lurking through the woods. It had yellow eyes and it was scaring me.

The other wolves turned around and saw it too, but they bowed their head in respect.

I should have known it was the Alpha I grew to love over a few hours.

He came out from behind the tree's, and my heart started beating faster with joy. When our eyes met, he ran at full speed just to slow down and trample me lightly.

He laid on my stomach and started to lick my neck a bit. I felt the tingles forming again. I think he pushed me down a bit too hard.

But I didn't really care, I was happy I got to see him again.

He then looked at the bag and started to sniff it. He looked at me with the puppy eyes and laid his head on my stomach. I knew what he wanted.

I started to scratch behind his ears and he started to relax immediately. I smiled down at him and used my nails to scratch the top of his head. He growled playfully and I giggled.

"Ok, you gave me the puppy eyes. You want me to make some steak for you too?" I said and he jumped off of me and waited next to the bag. I laughed and started to create a little stand so that I could cook the steak.

I took out the steak and started to cook it once I made the fire.

It took about ten minutes, but when I finished the wolves were drooling over it.

I cut it into different pieces and gave them each one.

But things turned bad when I missed the steak and cut my finger.