Chapter- 28

Shreya POV

I woke up the next morning in Kabir's arms. I had a very important cover today for the prime time news. I had my breakfast and went to office. I was covering the segment with Vaibhav but he was unwilling to tell me about what it is. He is such an idiot sometimes.

"Vaibhav sir, when do we leave?" I asked him.

"Shreya we are leaving in 2 hours. The coverage is in Hotel Marriot and ask Rohan to tag along. He is the best cameraman we have got and this coverage in damn important." He said.

i just nodded and left to inform Rohan about the same. 

I don't know why but I was getting a very strange right from the morning. I just ignored it and that was probably the biggest mistake I had committed in the past 12 months.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, here I am standing and looking somewhat like this-

The two men I literally want to kill right now are-

1) Kabir

2) Vaibhav

I mean how dare they. Kabir is throwing a party because he has been named under the list of under 30 billionnaires by Forbes and I am unaware about it. Dressing to the cake is that I am supposed to be covering the whole event instead of enjoying it along with my so called husband. He is a brat. Currently he is looking at my face and smirking. Okay, I am rolling my eyes at him now. So kiddish right? 

"Mrs Rathore, I want this entire event covered and live telecasted and I have chosen the best  person for it." He said.

"Of course Mr Rathore. I'll do the best I can." I said trying my best to control my anger.

That bastard Vaibhav is still laughing at me. Does he really this that he is going to enjoy the damn party while I cover the event alone? This is so not happening.

"Vaibhav sir, let's start. We both are doing this together. This is what you said yesterday right?" I asked him in a perfectly sugar coated voice. His face turned into a funny colour when he realised that he will also have to cover the event instead of me. Now it's my turn to smirk.

I will deal with my husband later. For now, I'm dealing with Mr Kabir Rathore.

The event was winding up in about 2 hours and now it was turn for the interviews. I first interviewed mom and dad and asked them some general questions and how they felt about Kabir's success. I was done with every one's interview but I was very angry with Kabir and was in no mood to interview him but Vaibhav sir tricked me into it. After it was done, he along with the whole family stayed back in the hotel for more interviews with other channels but I returned back to office.

I was hurt. It was such a good day for Kabir and he did not even thought of informing me about this. He is so going to regret it.

Anika saw me sulking in my cabin.

"what happened? Why do you look like that you'll murder someone?" She asked entering in.

I told her what happened and her immediate reaction was............

" THOSE FUCKING ASSHOLES" She started.

"Anika are you insane? You are in the 5th month of your pregnancy and you are cursing. It will create a bad impact on the baby. He/ She will think that his/ her mother and maasi are both crack." I said and she nodded muttering a sorry.

"Let's not waste our precious time sulking. Come we will step out for dinner and then have a movie night together ignoring those pieces of shit." She said. 

" I agree totally. Let's have a girl night out in my mumma's house." I agreed.

We had dinner and then started for my house. We reached within 20 minutes.

Khyati bhabhi opened the door. Her bump was larger that ever. She was 8 months pregnant.

" Shreya, Anika! You people here? Come in." She said enthusiastically.

We got into the living room where everyone was watching IPL. It was Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings today. Because of those idiots, I totally forgot. I hugged everyone and so did Anika. Then we all sat together to watch the match. It was a verry thrilling one but CSK won by 1 wicket. Anika and I were happy because we both are CSK supporters whereas the others were sulking that their favourite team lost. Finally we were about to call it a night but the landline rang and mumma received it. 

"Hello Kabir beta. Yes Shreya is here along with Anika. Do you want to talk to her?" Mumma asked over the phone. Mumma handed over the receiver to me to talk to him whereas others vacated the hall and Anika went to my room.

"Shreya I am so mad at you right now that I cant even explain it. How could you not come home without informing m. we all were worried sick. Thank god that Virat called and informed us that you were at your house." He said over the phone. This is the first time I've heard him talk like this.

" You don't get to be mad Mr Rathore. I was kept in dark about everything. How could you not inform me about something this big? And on the top of it, you were smirking at he as if there was no tomorrow." I said, equally irritated.

" I did try to inform you in the morning but you kept on ranting about some important coverage of yours today. I wanted to tell you but you were in such a hurry that you left the house even without breakfast and seeing me. I was mad at you  so I decided that it would be the best if you come to know  on the spot." He tried to explain me.

" You could have informed me yesterday about it." I said.

" I forgot to tell you yesterday. I'M sorry for that." He said softening his tone.

" Kabir I'm in no mood to talk right now. Goodnight. Bye." I said.

" Fine, we'll talk tomorrow." He sighed.

I was about to leave the hall when I spotted Virat Bhai standing in the hallway. 

" Bhai how did you know that I did not inform Kabir or anyone that I'll be staying here tonight?" I asked him.

" The moment I saw you entering the house with a frown, I got it that sometime had happened and just to be on a safer side I called Kabir and informed him that Anika and you have reached." He said.

" Bhai how do you know me so well inside out?" I asked him.

" You are my sister. These things come naturally to me for you. Plus I am aware that how you get when you are angry." He stated and I hugged him tightly.

"Stop having the bro sis moment without me." Rohit bhai suddenly appeared out of the thin air and joined the hug.

" Why are you even awake at this point of time. You sleep like a bear in hibernation" Virat bhai asked him.

" Oh! That.... Khyati's water just broke. I don't even know what that means." Rohit bhai said casually.

Virat bhai and I just gasped.

Hey guys! I was really feeling guilty for not updating so here is an update. I have literally typed this in just an hour so it might sound boring to some of you. Also it is not at all edited so read at your own risk. I love you all. Until next time. Bye.

PS- Do vote, comment and share the story. I appreciate it all.