26-Some answers

Levi POV:

As Sandy leaves my office, all I could do was smile. Make's me feel good that I could write a nice bonus check to my employee's for once. They have worked hard for me over the years and they definitely deserve it, and I cannot wait to see the looks on their faces when they receive it.

I look at the file that Alexis brought to me about her apartments and decide to give them a call before I head out for my lunch meeting. I was able to get a little more information out of them about why they are wanting to sell, we came to the conclusion that someone has been dipping into their profits and they just want out. I explained to them about Alexis's situation and was able to convince them to let her out of the lease early.

During the lunch meeting I was really missing Alexis, she really knows how to speak to people and her idea's are always so wonderful, she really knows how to interest the buyer. Not only was I missing her for that, I was missing her just in general.

On my way to the office I decided to stop at the lingerie store. I walk around looking at all the clothes. "Can I help you find anything?" The worker asks. I chuckle a bit "Trying to find something for my fiancè, but looking at everything maybe I should have her with me." I say to her embarrassed.

"I can help you, guys come in here all the time for their wives or girlfriends." She says smiling.

"Oh good, because that was going to be my next question, I didn't want anyone to think I was a creep or anything." I laugh.

She walks me over to an area that are hot sellers right now. After looking at them I think I better let her decide. "I'm sorry I'm going to have to let her pick something out, as much as I like the stuff I don't want to buy the wrong thing and have her upset with me."

"Thanks for your time." Feeling bad i flipped her $20 just for trying to help.

I think I'm better off buying her flowers, I'm safer then at least. So I go across the street to the floral shop and pick out a nice arrangement that she should like.

 So I go across the street to the floral shop and pick out a nice arrangement that she should like

I wrote her a nice little message on the card. Hoping that it will make her smile.

Alexis~ I'm so happy that I have met you, I couldn't think of a better person to have as my wife and spend the rest of my life with. As well as having my child with.
Love~ Levi

I get back to the office and notice that both Alexis and Sandy aren't here. I set the flowers down, and walk over to Michael. "Have you seen Alexis or Sandy?"

"No, not since before lunch." He says shaking his head nervously. "Hmm OK, thanks." I say pulling my phone out.

I call Alexis and she doesn't answer, so I try Sandy's phone. Hearing a ring I turn around and see Sandy, but not Alexis. "Sorry Mr. Matthews."